4

-edited-

"Disney world disney world" Darcy chanted while flailing my purse around. My arms lifted her up and the other grabbed my bag out of her hand before things fell out. She wiggled her way out of my arms and proceeded to run the other way. "Get back here" I yelled while holding open my arms.

She giggled before running farther away from me.  After minted of chasing her around I scooped her up into my arms before attacking her with tickles. She started to move around in my arms while laughing wildly.

"Uh oh is mommy torturing you" Gemma joked while walking into the room.

"Yes" Darcy panted while trying to catch her breath. "This little monster took my purse huh" I said while messing up her hair. Darcy just gave me that big dimpled smile that reminds me so much of the man who left me for fame.

"Are you excited for Disney" Gemma  poked Darcy's cheek. She nodded her head rapidly while looking at me up at me.

"Will darcy be on her best behavior" I sternly said while picking her up once again.I always find her in my arms. "Yes momwy" She cooed burring her head into my chest. I smiled in ease my hand rubbing the small of her back in comfort.

"Now lets go get grand mum  Anne and head to the place of dreams" Gemma sung while walking into a different room. I picked up the bag of stuff Darcy might need before flinging it over my shoulder. I really feel old even though im 20. This mother responsibility in a way helped me mature. It gave me authority. Although i drastically changed my life - I will forever cherish her. Looking down at her and admiring her face as she dances around the sofa.  She swung her hips and was flying her arms in the air. My focus slowly shifted when Anne walked into the room.

She held a stern look on her face and her arms crossed."Call me grandma one more time I might have to hit you upside the head with my walker " Anne warned Gemma as we entered the room. She must of heard the previous conversation when Gemma called her a grand mum. Anne actually looks very young. Her dark brown hair and her small petite body she looks nearly 47.

"Now are you all ready to catch the tram over to the park" Anne asked grabbing her bag and some maps that were sprawled across the counter. We all nodded and I ran into my room to grab my stuff. I stuffed all the passes into my purse as well as water just encase Darcy gets dehydrated. I put on a pair of sunglasses and stopped to look in the mirror to adjust my top.

We took the elevator down and walked across the lobby.  The hotel we are staying at is a disney hotel.Right int he middle of the lobby was a tram that connected us to the other station that will lead us to the park. Saving us nearly a hour of trying to find a parking spot. The tram was approaching- I held Darcy back by her light pink lady bug backpack so she wasn't too close to the edge.  All of us loaded onto the tram car. Darcy pushed herself up and onto my lab as I wrapped my arms around her body.

"Hold on tight Darcy the tram moved fast." I informed her. We began to move and my body shifted forward due to the drastic change in speed. Darcy grips me tight as the tram takes off. "Isn't this fun" Gemma smiled while looking out the windows taking pictures. Looking out the window I saw the beautiful lake surrounding with green trees and gorgeous flowers. Darcy peered over my shoulder taking everything in. Gemma wanted a picture of all of us so we gathered closely to each other.Darcy was sitting in my lap while Anne and Gemma sat next to us- sandwiching us in. We all smiled largely as the flash went off. She pulled her phone into her lap and typed rapidly.

I had gotten a twitter notification on my home screen . She had posted the picture of us on the tram onto twitter. We all looked so cute in the picture. The caption was 'disney world with my cuties ' Darcy while smiling wide as I looked at her lovingly. Gemma was making an ugly face while Anne remained to be the only one looking normal.