36

-Before I start the chapter I need to bring this up.. I know many are sick of hearing this, I know I am. Zayn leaving the band. Although I am incrediably sad, and many others we need to realise why he left. Not because he hates us, or because of modest, or even Perrie. It was simpily because he didn't have that same feeling he had when he sung. He didn't have the happiness. So he put himself first which I totally respect, and went to find his happiness. We shouldn't hate him, nor point fingers, because we should be happy and hope that he finds that feeling. I will support him or any of the members regardless. Sometimes we forget that these guys are real and have real emotions. Their happiness should be fufilled as well. So I dedicate this chapter to zayn, and to finding his happiness..-

"I can't believe we are actually doing this" I laughed at myself. A fumbling mess as I aimlessly wander the airport carrying my bags in one hand and Darcy in the other. Harry looked back at me struggled and gave me a smile. He gently kissed my forehead and wrapped his free arm around my waist.

"I know, its all surreal. You two coming and watching me sing." It was true. Yes it was me Tiffany Joy probably one of the most stubborn girls vunrable following Harry to different countries. If this was months ago my answer would of automaticaly been hell no.

But then I relized that, the thing about love it willing to give anything up to keep it. Now I made a huge jump with taking Darcy away from home for 9 months and travaling the world. But it felt right in my heart. Whenever you have tha gut feeling go with it. Thats what I am doing.

I am taking all control and leaving it in Harrys hands. Which was a struggle let me teell you. Woman simpily need the power. It has always been that way. But its also nice to see chiveraly hasen't died. Harry hasn't hesitated to open a door, or give me a reassuring kiss every now and then.

He really is going out of his way to make me feel comfortbale with the whole thing. I haden't even noticed we reached our gate until Harry pulled me slighly foward. There was no one at the gate yet he still pulled me and Darcy into the tunnel.

"Harry nobody is boarding what are you doing" I asked as his hands encased mine. Once we were at the tunnel my eyes nearly dropped out of my sockets.

"Harry you shouldn't of had a privite jet this is way to much" I admire the small secluded airplane in front of me. He had a dimpled smile on his face as he shook his head. onc eof his curls feel in front of his black headband. He has been wearing them alot lately. I like them.

Right now he is dressed in black skinny jeans and a white loose fitting shirt. His tatooes can be seen undertneath the slim white shirt practicaly teasing me. His biceps peaking out as he places the luggae in the overhead compartment.

"You see that Darcy, thats your mom drooling over me" He snarkly replied to Darcy while sending me a joking wink. My cheeks flushed red as I looked down. I ran a had through my hair and sat down. Its been 4 years and he still can make me blush. This boy.

I pulled Darcy into my lap and kissed her cheek. "You see that Darcy, thats daddy being cocky, avoid acting like that" I whispered just loud enough for Harry to hear.

"Hey harsh" He placed a hand towards his chest mocking hurt. I just shook my head and found a seat nearby. Darcy was running around exploring the whole plane. Harry really out did himself.

"Hello beautiful" Harry poked his head out to sit in front of mine. He was so gorgeous. His skin practically glows, and his hair is so effortlessly curly. Each of his curls sat lightly on his head. One escaped in front of his face.

My hand trailed to push it back in the place it came from. Once I did it Harry lightly pulled me in for a kiss the sweet taste lingering.

Butterflies filled my stomach as we sat there encased in nothing but each other.

"Mr Styles, the plan is ready for take off" A small light voice called from the back of the plane. There stood a younger looking flight attendant . My blood slightly boiled as she didn't care to hid her attraction towards Harry.

I didn't want to show anything because technically Harry isn't mine. As I looked out the window trying to hide my thoughts Harrys hand intertwined with mine. I slightly exhaled as this was a sudden wash of comfort.

"Were going to Italy baby" He whispered into my ear giving my hand a light squeeze.

"And I can't wait" I spoke trying to sound slow as the words rolled off my tongue. If he went through all this then he deserves the award hes going to get.

I placed a hand on his bicep once the plane began to take off. He looked down at me with Dark eyes as he bite his lip.

"Easy there Harry theres a baby on board" I teased once my hand ran down his chest. Trust me this was going to be a long plan ride for the both of us.

•••••••••••••••••••••

After 5 grueling hours of endless leg pain and the fight attendant shamelessly flirting we were finally here.

This was about 3 times I considered throwing my drink on this blond bimbo who can flirt with a man in from of his child. But right now I'm ok because she is still on that plane while I am I'm Italy and have plans to do with Harry later tonight.

Right now Darcy is holding my hand and Harry in the other as we walk down a nearby street. Harry insisted on walking since the hotel was close by. The luggage was being sent to the room.

Everything here looked so rustic. Italy was gorgeous. Every block there was different authentic smells. Bakery's and homemade pastas filled my senses.

"Mommy Daddy swing me" Darcy cheered as we continued to walk the streets. I looked at Harry as he gave me a smile and nod.

"Ok baby in 1 2 3" Harry spoke as me and him both lifted her into the air as we swung her back in forth. She began to laugh uncontrollably as me and Harry joined in.

"Love look theres our hotel" Harry pointed to a rather fancy looking building. My eyes trailed to the top as I took in all its features. How did I ever get so lucky.

"I will check us in you stay here with Darcy" He kissed my cheek and walked up to the main desk as I say down with Darcy

She sat on my lap and played with the necklace I was wearing. It happened to be my mothers. I looked down at the silver pendent and smiled.

"Mommy it so pretty" She held it in her tiny fingers and twirled it around.

"It was your grandmothers" I spoke as I pictures my gorgeous strong mother in my mind. I looked at Darcy and could see the resemblance.

"Grandma Anne" she quizzed as I shook my head. "My mother. "

"Where is she now. "

"She is in a good place baby" I rubbed her back as I closed my eyes. I felt Harrys large hand lay on my back as he smile.

"We got the suite" He spoke handing me the room cards. "were meeting up with the boys for dinner. "

"Oh so we have the sweet. Maybe if one of the guys can watch Darcy me and you could break it in " I winked as he shifted uncomfortably.

"Oh" He gulped. "I could make that happened" I laughed at his eager state.

"Well lets go unpack we have a dinner to attend. "