22

Before the chapter starts sorry for not updating sooner.. Christmas is comming and the work in school getting harder, I wanted this book finished by New Years. but thats going to be impossibe.. I am making a new fanfiction...

Its called Knock out, its a Harry Styles boxing AU and its not published, but will be soon. Plus I have 2 more books in the work so I am going to be busy busy..

Anyways onto the book.........

________________________

"No Maria these colors are all wrong I need spring, not gloomy winter find some lighter colors" I frantically looking through the swatches Maria had laid out. Everything as been going wrong so far. The designs haven't been approved and my workers are getting careless.

"I'm sorry Tiffany, I will get back to you on those colors." I just nodded my head as I walked around the studio checking out how everything is going. I see Rachael already working on a rough draft, outfit. The mannequin actually looks very good.

"Good job love the skirt with that oversized sweater, dressy yet casual" I patted her back and gave her a thumbs up. She pinned the fabric while giving me a smile.

So far today the clock has been going dreadfully slow, its killing me. I am also kind of nervous for tonight. My first date with him was amazing, but Harry. A part of me feels guilty, but the other park of me reminds me what an inconsiderate ass wipe he has been. He is most likely sitting at hit top floor suite hanging with random models.

What would I care.Because you like him my absent mind shouted. I groaned while slamming my hand on the wall. Why am I this torn. Why can't it be this easy to go on a date. "i think you need some coffee you look brain dead" Georgie teased as she watched me in my stressed state.

"Georgie I need a double shot, and a margarita right now, and a vacation would be nice" I sat down in the swirly chair near her office.

"Hun you just got back from florida 4 weeks ago, just wait till your birthday" She winked as I spun around in confusion. I raised my eyebrows while staring at he intently. "Why my birthday" I squinted my eyebrows.

She just shamelessly bounced on her toes while giving me a toothy grin. If she doesn't speak I might just need to smack the grin off of her face. Sense the sarcasm.

"I may have something planned now please go home its 5, you have been here all day" She pushed me out of the chair and towards the door. I looked over my shoulder to make sure everyone is doing their jobs correctly.

I saw someone put together this outfit that does not work. You can't put leather with wool it just doesn't look right. Black and blue who the hell is making these decisions. I turned around and went to tell the person to fix it, but georgie had grabbed my shoulder.

"Go I got it, get ready for your date girl" She smiled while giving me an extra push. I turned around one last time, "Alright don't mess anything up its all on you" I call out while hopping into the elevator. The doors shut as I let out a sigh of relief.

Working on a line is so hectic. I want everything to be perfect, but its nearly impossible.As soon as I fix one thing something else happens. Its like a never ending cycle. Tonight I have a date, with a nice handsome guy. Who isn't Harry. I really need to shut myself up.

I just need to except the fact that Harry is on the other side of the world having a great time. This made me clench my fists as I walked out into the misty weather. I ran to my car before my hair would frizz. Now that would be another disaster on my list.