8

-Edited-

"Gemma, I'm a human not a barbie doll" I swatted at her hands as she applied makeup to my face. She stuck her tongue out at me as I bounced Darcy on my lap. She applied some blush to my cheek as I laughed- the contact of the brush on my skin tickled. I saw Darcy look up at me in curiosity. I squeezed her side and she giggled loudly.

"Mommy looks pretty" Darcy cooed while reaching her hands out to touch my face. "Baby don't touch mommy's face you don't want to mess Aunt Gemma's hard work up" Gemma explained. Darcy nodded her head and laid back down onto my chest.

"And.... done" Gemma proudly exclaimed while flipping the mirror towards me. I gasped as I saw myself, I haven't felt this beautiful since prom with Harry... Why does every memory I have trace back to him.

Because he was the only thing you cared out, my mind absently threw around. I fought a self conflicted battled between me and myself. I couldn't help but look at my perfect makeup and my gorgeous hair. It was in loose curls braided down the side. My finger went to touch it before Gemma stopped me. I raised my hands dramatically. She chuckled at my reaction as I checked the time.

I needed to get dressed so I hopped up and ran over to my bed which had clothes laid out. Chosen by Gemma of course. It was a tight black dress that hugged my curves. I felt a bit self conscious in it, considering I am a mother. It was paired with white pumps. I looked at myself timidly while turning around.

My hands ran down my sides sucking in my stomach to see if it made a difference. " Stop sucking in, your literally so gorgeous as it is. Please" Gemma called from behind me. I hugged my arms, "Really" I shyly spoke while looking in the mirror. "You are drop dead gorgeous. You will have this guy flustered and drooling at the sight of you trust me. I would so turn for you, but I don't swing that way hun" She winked. Her words of endearment raised my confidence tremendously.

"Now go on your date. Darcy is in good hands don't fret knowing you.  If you even so send me a text checking up every 5 minutes they will be ignored. Now go and have fun be young. God I wish I was young again." She smiled while pushing me towards the door. I turned around and saw Anne playing with Darcy. "Bye Darcy mommy loves you" I called while being pushed out the door. I heard the faint 'I wuv you' Before Gemma shut the door behind me.

I walked towards the elevator before stumbling a bit due to the heels. I hopped in and once the doors were about shut a tall figure stepped in. I was to busy typing on my phone to even look up. "Tiffany wow" That deep voice sounded throughout the elevator. My eyes met with Harry, I was about to hop out, but the doors were already shut. "Damn" I muttered while slightly kicking the door. Letting out a loud sigh while crossing my arms holding in all my current emotions.

"You look gorgeous" He spoke his voice cutting the air thick with tension. "Thanks" I said awkwardly while rubbing the back of my neck. "Why are you dressed up" He asked as I stood there awkwardly.

"I have a date" I slowly said while twiddling my hands. I heard him clear his throat, "Oh you have a date" He muttered while fumbling with his watch. The doors opened as I rushed out. "Bye"I called before running away. I looked around the lobby and my eyes met with Adams green ones. I walked up to him as he greeted me with a hug.