7

-Edited-

We had finally gotten home from the park, and I was exhausted . We spent the whole day petting animals and walking around the countries at Epcot. Darcy loved watching the monkeys in Animal kingdom she wont stop talking about them. She even fell asleep holding her plush monkey we purchased at the gift shop.

I smiled at the sight of her silently gripping it. Walking  into the main room I saw Gemma and Anne were lounged on the couch relaxing. "Hey guys" I said while sitting on one of the chair. Gem let out a yawn and she rested her hands behind her head.

"Is someone tired" I asked while poking her nose, she swatted my hand away. Me and Anne chuckled at her irritated state. I just shook my head and trailed myself back to my room, preparing for tomorrow. This will be my first date in 3 years is that bad.. yes.

I can't help, but feel pre-date jitters, Adam is very attractive man, dark brown hair green eyes, not as green as Harry's but more darker. What are you thinking get him out of your head. The only thing I need to focus on is Darcy and me. Darcy looks so peaceful when she sleeps.

She looks like an angel, my little angel. The way she curls up into a ball when she sleeps and lightly snores. Her tiny chest puffs up and down with each fragile breath. How did i get something so precious. I let out a yawn while changing into some shorts.

I throw my hair up into a bun. I gently close my eyes and mentally prepare myself for tomorrow. Sooner than later I feel asleep and into the world of dreams..

_____________________

"Honey" That deep damn husky voice called out from the living room. I was doing a quick fry up for Darcy, before her first day of high school. "Coming" I call up while throwing the spoon onto the counter. I slightly chuckle and the sigh of Darcy trudging down the stairs.

I walked into the living room and saw Darcy and her real father. "Look at how gorgeous our baby girl is" He whispered giving her a kiss on the cheek. She pushed him away while groaning, "Oh don't be a sap dad." He let out a deep chuckle while giving me a peck on my lips. I react while kissing back.

"Ew get a room" Darcy snapped while walking into the kitchen. "She was such and angel when she was a baby" I muttered while walking into Harry's open arms.

"I missed out on those years, but I am glad how everything worked out yeah" He smiled while diping into me for another kiss. I smiled into the well deserved kiss while snuggling into my husband.

We both hug as we watch our baby go off to high school...

_________________

Beep..

Beep..

Damn I forgot I set an alarm. I can't believed I dreamed about Harry me and Darcy. I am trying to move on then that dream comes bloody great whats are the odds? The chances of it happening are slim so all I need to focus on is my date tonight. I kissed Darcy's cheek as per every morning just to wake her up.