19

"You Harold are a life saver thank you so much" I sloppily kissed his cheek while rushing to through my jacket on.

"I have been told so many times" He gloated, while I mentally rolled my eyes. I slipped on my work shoes. We had a surprise meeting about the new clothing line, me and Georgie need to pitch out the Idea, I am a nervous wreck. This could either be a strike or sink.

"Don't be a cocky bastard, oh and remember your daughter loves her teddy if she has a fit just give her him ok " I sung out while filling my purse with papers. I felt his body come up behind me, pressing against me. "Anything else" He whispered huskily into my ear. His hot breath making me shiver slightly.

"No that's it, see you both soon, Darcy behave for your father" I bent down and kissed her cheek, while running my hands through my hair. I spun around quickly walking towards the door. "No kiss for daddy" Harry's taunting voice called out. I spun around quickly before pecking his soft lips.

i had to make it quick, because if it were longer I wouldn't be able to leave. I waved goodbye before running out the door. If I don't hustle I will be late. Debby gets absolutely furious. Its quite funny actually this huge vein on the side of her neck pops out. Very amusing when its not you getting your head bit off.

Honestly I think the imperfection is perfection line will get huge. I mean many girls are able to relate myself including. I was never the fittest girl in school, Harry made me feel like it though. I sympathies all these beautiful girls who get criticized for not being a size zero.

The ride to the office was short, my apartment was right around the corner. It made everything easier. The tall grey building finally came into sight as I pulled into my parking spot. I scanned my work ID to open up the front doors. I'm not sure why but this building has heavy security. After the doors flung open I rushed into the break room to grab myself some coffee.

As the smell of fresh coffee hit my nose I was at ease. This brown Delicious liquid got me through my rought long mornings. I grabbed the Styrofoam cup and made my way to Debby's office. That's where the meeting is being held. He heels clicked as I made each step.

The hallways was empty, but the faint noise of computers clicking can be heard. The doors to Debby's office came into sight as i opened them swiftly. I had noticed both Georgie and Debby were there. "Sorry I am late" I rushed as I sat down next to Georgie.

"Its alright Tiffany I will let it slide, now don't you and Georgie have a new idea to pitch" Debby sternly said crossing her arms and leaning back.

"Yes we do actually, me and Tiff both think it could be a huge hit sir" Georgie smiled while pulling out the folders. "Do share" Debby encouraged as I ruffled through my bag. I pulled out the folders on the line and handed her the designs.

"As you can see runway models today are twig thin ideas of perfection. A models job is not to model clothes, but to make average girls feel lower of themselves. I think if were were to make a clothing line to enhance the imperfections, yet still be perfection" I stood up and walked around. I noticed Debby taking in my words nodding her head.

"The line imperfection is perfection, will be for all sizes. We wont stop at size 6 or 10 we wont make anything, a size only twig thin girls can manage to pull off. We make stylish clothing's that embrace the beauty of all sizes. Whether its bigger girls, curvier girls, nerdy girls, tall girls, short girl. Clothing for everyone." I sat down in satisfaction of my speech. I think I nailed it. I smiled smugly as Georgie took care of her side of the pitch.

"Sales would go through the roof knowing the clientele is in a bigger ballpark then most. Sales would increase by 46% at the end of year making an estimate of 45 million dollars. We also took a survey on the idea and we had 89% for a yes. This whole project is a go" She spoke as I watched Debby's reaction. She nodded while writing some ideas down.

"Girls" She paused as I tapped my fingers in anxiety. Georgie bit her lip most likely as nervous as I am. "This idea is..... The best idea I have heard in the whole year honestly. The statistics are all positive as well as the story behind the line. You have my support. I want designs finished as a rough design by the end of the month. I was a fashion show ready by the end of the year, promoting the new line. This is big girls I will assign you a a team. I want you to get started now" She smiled putting the folder away.

My heart just pumped quickly. She approved, this line could be huge. Its could be a global hit, I could be a professional designer. This could be it. I shot up form my seat and pulled Debby in for a huge hug. I squeezed her as she lightly tapped my shoulder. "Sorry sorry" I spoke while pulling georgie out of the office.

Once the door shut we began to squeal and jump up and down. "We did it" We chanted as everyone looked at us. Honestly I could care less the line is a go. "Its all going uphill from here, everyday we will meet design throw some stuff together. Let go home celebrate, I will see you bright and early tomorrow" She winked while collecting her stuff.

We both set off opposite ways, I could not wait to tell Harry the news. I set off to find my car. I hopped in the smile never leaving my face and drove home. Honestly I don't know what hit me, but I realized now that I am going to be working on the line my time with Darcy will become shorter.

I love spending time with my baby girl she never ceases to leave me frowning. Right now I need to focus on the positive, because i am coming out with a fashion line,

Once I pulled into the complex I shout out of my car and ran straight to my room. Without even saying anything I ran into the room and jumped right into Harry's arms. He stumbled backwards leaving both me and him laying on the floor, our faces so close. I heard Darcy giggled from beside us as Harrys smiled grew. He brushed a piece of hair away from my face and just stared.

"You want to explain why you knocked me over" I blushed at his comment.

"Well this girl on top of you got approved to endorse her own line of clothing" I smiled widely as his eyes shot open. Pure happiness raced through then as he shot up dragging me along with him. "Babe that is amazing" He picked me up and began to twirl me around.

I stayed in his arms flinging around in circles. The dizziness never mattered in this situation. Once he set me down our eyes connected. "I am so proud" He whispered before kissing me with so much passion.

That's what I loved about us, a simple kiss can be filled with so much passion. My heart always manages to skip a beat when he is near. "I love you" My heart spoke those 3 words we confessed last night. "I love you to" He whispered back.

I pushed always with a lopsided smile on my face and bent down to see Darcy. "Baby mommy is going to be a designer" I cooed poking her showing belly. She giggled and grabbed my finger. "Can mowmy make me a pwincess dwess" She asked standing on her tippy toes.

"Mommy would love you make you a princess dress" I smiled while kissing both of her cheeks. "I love both my little princesses" Harry spoke while leaning against the wall. I just gave him a wink before hugging Darcy tighter.

"Hey Tiff, I want to take you out to dinner tonight" Harry spoke like it was a demand. "Do I have to go" I teased trying to push his limits.

"Now now, don't tease" He scolded while I let out a light chuckle. "Alright I will go on a date with you" He just smirked at me. That same damn smirk, even a little mischief sparkling in his eyes,

"I never said it was a date" He teased.

"You know it is" I slowly said while shaking my hip as I walked away. I heard him release a grunt as I walked into my bedroom getting ready for our first official date. Lets just hope it goes smoothly yeah?