27

"No way Simon.... No I am not going back.... Yes I understand the god damn consequences goodbye" I heard Harry's raspy morning voice shout from the other room. I stretch my arms out as I flutter my eyes open. I feel slightly colder knowing Harry is not bundled up next to me.

A lot happened last night. Guess the saying is true try fly's by fast. Me and Harry stood up all night just talking about life, fame, Darcy, and us. I loved how much we connected last night, how he seemed interested in each word I had to say. He cared.

"Oh your awake" He spoke from the outside of my door looking in with a small smile. I sat up straighter while throwing on my glasses, so I can actually see. He was wearing grey sweats and a white baggy Tee. The pants hung low at his hips revealing his black Calvin Klein boxers. He was simply gorgeous.

"You look beautiful" He kisses my forehead as I hide my face in my hands. "Come on how can you say that when I just woke up. I look hideous."

"You could have millions of piercings, or crazy red lipstick, even bushy eyebrows and crooked teeth, but you would still be gorgeous" His left hand cupped my chin as I looked at him with bright eyes.

"Um I need to shower" I shoot out of the bed. Great way to be weird. I don't get why I feel so nervous around him. Maybe a nice shower will get my head straight. My hands throw the towel over my shoulder as I entered peaceful silence.

This whole scenario has my head jumbled up. Harry came home, me and Adam broke up.. Harry confessed his love. Plus I am now 19 and my birthday is over. It was quite funny considering by the time everything was over Harry insisted on making a cake since it was my birthday.

We were all out of cake ingredients, so he made me a peanut butter sandwich with a candle set on top. It was a sweet gesture, I loved it anyways. He insists on buying me a present, but lets be real. Having him and Darcy is the only gift I need.

Once I clear my head I dry my hair off and throw on leggings and a white Tee shirt. Today I am just going to go with the flow. Once I apply my makeup to make my ugly self look at least half decent I exit the room. Harry laid across my bed with Darcy above his head.

"Your flying your flying" He playful cheers while swinging her around his head. Her giggles fill the room as I admire both of them with a smile. "You beautiful baby girl" He leans her down and places a gentle kiss on her forehead. I must of lent over because I knocked over a bottle of perfume. I rushed to pick it up and place it back on the dressed, Harry met my eyes a playful smirk on his face.

"Were you spying on us" He raised his eyebrows in amusement, my face flushed. "What- ha- whaaaat No." He playful got up and walked towards me. Each step closer my heart nearly jumped out of my chest. His heads were on both sides of my shoulders as I sucked in a breath.

"You know what I do to people who spy on me" His lips hover over mine. Just as we goes to connect them I ducked under his head and ran under his arms. I picked Darcy up and ran straight to the kitchen. I heard Harry burst into laughter while chasing after us.

"Run mommy run" Darcy yelled as I ran right outside into the back. I live on the first floor, there is a small park that is right in the back. I run down the sidewalk as Darcy cheers. Harry is close behind, next thing you know I am being pulled into his arms and lifted up.

"Harry" I yell in laughter. "I have the baby set me down now."

"No thanks I quite like you being in my arms" I huffed in annoyance. He is just so damn cheeky and I makes me fall harder and harder every day.