18

Guess whos failing science and Math:) This girl. I am in deep crap so I am writing this chapter most likely before my death so enjoy

_______________

My mind was swirling with thoughts. The million dollar question. I just need to think how to say it, should I be subtle or get straight to the point. I am never good with confronting people. Once we got back to my place, I sent Darcy to her room and me and Harry went to mine.

He trailed behind me as I shut the door locking it, so no one could interrupt. He looked at me as the click of the lock went off, he raised an eyebrow. "Should I be worried or turned on."

"Head out of the clouds, I need to talk to you" I shuffled by feet while picking at the skin of my thumb. His hand gently was placed on top of mine. "I hate when you pick at your skin, just tell me" He smiled softly, trying to ease my nerves.

I shifted my weight back and forth looking at the walls of the room. Everything seemed interesting at that moment. "Tiff come on I hate when you do this" He admitted while breaking the silence. "When I do what" I obliviously ask.

"When you have something on your mind, yet procrastinate to tell me" He spoke his voice taunting. I just blushed realizing he knew I had something on my mind. "Its just about Darcy" I spoke twiddling my thumbs. He turned to me with concerned eyes.

"Whats wrong with Darcy" This was going to be confusing. "Nothings wrong with Darcy its us" I shook my hands trying to explain. His eyes dropped as a frown etched on his face. I noticed his somber expression as I yet corrected myself.

"No not like that god I am an idiot" I muttered running my hands through my hair. He turned to be pulling my hands down saving me the future of baldness. That would most likely happen if I kept tugging at my hair.

"Then what is it, calm down babe" He softly reassured me. "Alright wells its about the whole media situation... Like I am positive you heard about the airport situation. Where does that leave us. Do you plan on telling the media this is your daughter" I spoke as he remained silent. He carefully listened to each of my words.

"I want the world to know, so I can walk around and act like a father in public, not having to go to Private bowling alleys and such. I just don't know about the band. It would hurt my image, being a father at 19" My heart dropped and shattered into tiny pieces.

Was he ashamed of being a teenage father. Let me tell you being a teenage mother is no walk in the park. "Are you embarrassed of being a father, and self conscious of your band being ruined from this" I spat hurt.

His eyes widened as they met mine. They had instantly softened. "No babe its not like that" He rushed his words. He looked flustered, like me. My eyes filled with a salty liquid as i refused to let them out, not in this situation.

"Not like what, you clearly don't want anyone to know" I uttered hurt, he just stared with a sad expression. He reached his arms out most likely to hold me close, I refused to move. You could tell he was hurt, his eyes watery and his face pale. I hate seeing him like this, but I am not giving in no way no how.

"I want this god dammit don't you understand" He shouted while standing up. He paced around the room vigorously. I studied his constant motion of moving back and worth, while the occasional hair pull.

"How don't I understand, you just said it your hurt the bands image" He spoke repeating the words that broke my heart nearly a minute ago. He looked like he wanted to speak but couldn't find the words. He opened his mouth but then it snapped shut. I need him to talk now.

"Please just say something" I cried letting my tears escape. My hands wiped the liquid away my mascara was a mess most likely. My mascara is that last thing i should be worrying about in this situation.

"I want you guys you want to know why Tiffany. Because I love both of you so damn much. its only been 3 weeks and yeah I look ridiculous, but fuck Tiff all my teenage feeling for you came back. Every time I am with you it feels just like it did before. I can't let you go because I am in to deep. Just seeing you and Darcy makes my heart warm. You both have complete access to my heart without even knowing. I had missed 2 years of her life, but I will not miss any more. I wont let anyone take that from me. I love you and her so much" He cried thrashing his arms all over the place.

My heart collected itself from its shattered place, into a whole again. His rant about loving not only Darcy, but me gave me hope. That he actually felt the same way. Complete honesty he has my heart as well and that scares the shit out of me. The last time I gave it to him, he left it behind while he left.

I love Harry that obvious. Can I trust him. I know he is the father of my child, but he did leave. I want him to be here scratch that I need him to be here. I am in utter loss of words. "Please speak" He pleaded just like i had moments ago when we refused to talk.

We were so much alike. Horrible a expressing our feelings. "Its hard Harry" I let my heart speak. He looked upset almost like his heart was torn, just like mine.

"How is it hard. I love you and I know you love me" He gripped my hand. I tilted my head down as he tilted it back up. "I love you so much Tiffany May Joy. I was the stupidest man in the world to let you go. Now i am here with you and Darcy. The two most beautiful girls in the world. I would be a fool to let you go" He whispered as my heart skipped a beat.

I finally let down my wall. Life is to short to harbor fear, I need to live in the moment and from now on that's what I intend to do. "I love you to" I whispered back. His depressed face broke into the happiest thing I had ever seen.

His grin grew like the Grinch's as him dimpled nearly popped out of his head. His eyes glistended with love, I know what that looks like. That's how I look at Darcy, even Harry. He pulled me into a hug. My oxygen supply cut off I was too happy to care.

"I love you" I spoke louder connecting our lips. The sudden rush of warmth filled me with a frenzy of butterfly's. Bombs and fireworks went off in my head, as i deepened the kiss. We just stayed like this in each others arms. In love without a care in the world.

Un fortunately oxygen is necessary so we needed to pull away. Our eyes connected as we both uttered the words we were afraid of admitting minutes ago. "I love you."

I stood up and reached out my hand, "Lets go see our daughter." His large hand encased mine as he walked out of the room. At that moment I didn't care about the fans or the band even the media. I don't care about all the odds against us. All I care about is Harry and Darcy,

That's all I truly need.