32

Whats better than waking up to an empty bed in the morning. Nothing thats what. Honestly last night felt so surreal, just me and Harry being us. A glint of hope still hangs around hoping that it could be this great. Sadly its only perfect in fairy tales, and waking up to an empty bed is reality.

I hop out of bed and sleepily make m way over to the kitchen and brew myself some coffee. One cup of coffee in the morning gives me that sliver of energy to make it through the day. I took a sip of the soothing liquid and made my way to Darcys room.

I flicked on her light and saw her sleeping peacefully. She was dressed in her little mermaid footies with her stuffed bear by her side. I could sit here all day and simply watch her breath in and out. Her eyes fluttered shut as her left hand sat curled up on her face.

"Darcy hunny wake up" I look down at her frail figure as her eyes flutter open. "Mama" Her soft voice calls out as I scoop her into my arms. I gave her forehead kiss and set her down.

"Good morning baby doll come in the kitchen for some breakfast" She followed slowly behind still in her drowsy state.I helped her onto the kitchen chair and poured her a bowl of cheerios. She stuck them into her mouth some falling onto the floor.

Just then I heard the front door open and in walked Harry. Her threw off his jacket onto the floor and walked into the kitchen. He came up to me and gave me a sweet short kiss, "Good morning love."

Honestly I was surprised he was here. I just assumed he had left just like before, but now it feels different. My cheeks flush at his simple gesture as I lean my hand on the counter.

"Hello beautiful" He lightly fluffed Darcys hair with a silly smile on his face. "Are you going to pick your jacket up, I am not your 24 hour cleaning service" i pointed my spatula towards his jacket laying on the ground.

"Mhmm" His voice came behind me as he hummed in my ear. He placed a few kissed on the back of my neck as I continued to fry the bacon. I pointed back to the jacket as he let out a huff. I heard Darcy let out a small giggle as he dragged his feet across the floor.

I took the bacon off the fryer and put them on a plate. Just then Harry comes up from behind me and throws a piece of bacon into his mouth. I turn around and slap his chest a she give me a grin.

"Harry why did you do that."

"Because I can" He tauntingly calls while giving me a peck on the lips. i wipe it off due to the taste of bacon as he laughs. I notice Darcy throwing her cheerios around.

"Darcy why are you making a mess."

"Mommy can I go play dollies" She bats her eyes at me. Shes such a little sneak she knows my weaknesses. Whenever she bats her eyes a part of me caves in..

"Fine go play mommy wants to talk to daddy" I pick her up out of her chair and set her down. She runs into her room leaving me and Harry alone.

"So mommy wants to talk to daddy" He bit his lip while walking over to me. He placed his hands on my hip while giving me a longing look. I love his eyes how they are green with black lining them. I placed my hands on top of his and took them off my hip.

"Not the way you want, but I do have a question."

"Shoot."

"Where did you go this morning, waking up to an empty bed is not pleasant" He must of noticed my frown when he placed a hand on the side of my face.

"Darling I didn't leave you, every morning on tour I would go for a run, it was just a routine so I ran" He said softly looking into my eyes. "I wont leave you" He added in trying to reassure my doubts. i nodded slowly as i gave him my best smile.

Do I think about him leaving.. all the time. I always have that gut feeling that something better will come along. That he will realize he wants the fame more than me. It has happened before whats stopping history from repeating itself.

His hands grabbed mine as he swung them back and forth. "I love you" He spoke slowly as my heart skipped a beat.

"I love you too" I whispered as I kissed his lips. Just then we were interrupted by a pounding on the door. I pulled away and looked at Harry curiously.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you.." He trailed off opening the door.

"Uncle Louis is here!!!!" That loud doncaster accent shouted as he ran into my apartment.

"Louis is coming over" He finished his sentence as Louis pulled me into a hug. I hugged back as I saw Harry raise an eyebrow, "Louis back off my girl."

'You finally made it official congrats" Louis went to pat Harry back, but I shook my head.

"He hasn't made anything official." Harry sent me a wink while adding in a quite 'Yet'

"Who cares your looking stunning, i havent' seen you since Harry begged me to fly out to Florida to find you" He chuckled as Harry began to blush.

"Yeah" I trailed off looking down at my hands. "I'm going to make some tea, why don't you go in the living room and make yourselves comfortable" I spoke as they both nodded and walked into the living room.

I began to boil the water as I sat on the counter thinking. Seeing Louis reminded me that his career also ended as well, because of me. The guilt began to sink in as I remember the day Harry quite the band.

Just then the kettle began to go off as I poured it into 3 cups. I stuck the teabags into them and walked out into the living room. I stopped at the door and heard them talking silently.

"You got to make a move soon Harry" Louis hushed voice spoke.

"I took her on a date, I mean its only been 2 weeks since she broke up with Adam, I need to give her some time."

"well hurry because if you wont take her I will" After that comment I heard a thud and a loud ow..

"Who wants tea" I held the tray in the air as Louis gave me a smile. I saw Harry had his iritated face on. When his eyebrows are scrunched together and his face slightly red.

"Thank you love" Louis smiled as i handed him his cup of tea. I soon sat down right next to Harry while handing him his tea. He placed a hand on the back of my chair and pulled me slightly into him. I curled into his chest and began to sip my tea.

"So how has life been" Louis voice broke the silence that took over the room.

"Its been good now that Darcy finally has a father in her life" I spoke as Harry connected our hands. "I guess I can ask you the same thing, how are things with the band. Is it ok if I ask" I spoke quickly not trying to upset him.

"Its ok love, everything is fine. We all our family and we support each other. If we choose to end the band for good, and Harry is happy then we are all happy too" He spoke causing Harry to squeeze my hand.

"Good answer" I spoke causing him to chuckle. I began to sip my tea as Louis began to talk.

"Hows the steamy sex" I began to choke on the tea in my mouth. Harry began to lightly pat my back as my face reddened. Well this was the Louis I was expecting..