1

-edited-

My hand encased Darcy's tiny one as we walked through the airport. Walking around you start to pic up all different sounds and scenarios like the sounds of luggage rolling across the floor and the scene of people frantically running to their gates. I looked backwards to see where Gemma and Anne were. They ended up being directly behind us.

"Gem you are insane for doing all this last minute seriously" I laughed while checking my luggage and throwing Darcy's small pink suitcase in the machine.

  "Hey you needed it, we have fellow Anne maybe she can watch Darcy while we explore" Gemma winked  as she picked her shoes up and walked through the metal detector .

" I can't just ditch my baby" I frowned taking my shoes off while holding Darcy's hand and walking under the machine. Darcy had her headphones in so everything happening around her was muted.

"You wouldn't we have Anne" She smirked as she slung an arm around Anne who shot me a face of annoyance . Darcy walked through security as I picked her up and strapped on her pink sketchers. She sat in her stroller while I pushed her through the crowds of people.

Darcy was bobbing her head to the music while observing everything going on around her. She had never been in an airport before, as for me it has been years. One of the golf carts came driving by and Darcy looks at it curiously.

"Mommy why is a car driving inside" She asked curiously peering over the stroller and watched the cart drive away.

"Because some people need to get to places faster instead of walking." She nodded her head before getting lost yet again in the music. I turned to Gemma and picked up where we left off on the conversation.

"I don't know" I said unsure of myself about the idea of leaving Darcy with Anne. I'm paranoid and there is no way I am telling Gemma I never left Darcy with a sitter she would never let it go.

"Have you ever left her home with someone other than you" Gemma smiled clearly teasing me. I stayed silent, my silence answered her question. "You haven't" She screamed I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned. Guess she found out by herself. I honestly don't see whats wrong with it. Its not like I have any amazing things to do. 

"She is like my life Gem" I said with a sad smile. She looked at Darcy curled in my arms.

"He is missing out" She frowned as we found seats  outside our gate and set all of our stuff down. Anne had got up to buy some magazines and water for the flight. I looked over and saw Darcy was asleep. Her soft snores could barely be heard. "She is gorgeous" Anne said giving me a smile. She placed the bags full of stuff down as I nodded my head. I grabbed a magazine out of the bag while leaning back.

I ruffled her curls as she stirred in her sleep. "She is, isn't she" I smiled looking at her as she opened her eyes. Her soft green orbs met mine. "Mommy" She yawned her arms covering her face. "Go to sleep baby girl" I hushed her as she fell back asleep.

"You are so good with her" Anne smiled flipping the page of the magazine. "I have had 3 years of practice."

"Your turning into a mother, as soon as we get there you and I will be drinking" Gemma teased. I let out a laugh and raked a hand through my hair. I threw it into a messy bun and threw on a  hoodie.

I saw 3 girls in the airport pointing at Anne and Gemma. They were jumping up and down and most likely gossiping. The girls walked up screaming, "Are you Harry Styles mum and sister" They began taking pictures. I hid the Darcy under a blanket shielding her from a potentially dangerous situation .

"Aren't you Tiffany, Harry's girlfriend from  grade school?" The squealed jumping up and down. I flinched at their reactions their squeals were giving me a headache. No girls can be this Happy its un natural.