20

•dress for the night is on the side or if you are using a iphone at the top of the page•

Harry has seen me at my best and my worst. Tonight I want it to be perfect. Me and him just connecting. I love Darcy so much. Sometimes I feel selfish and just want Harry alone.

I have spent a hour prepping and fixing everything. I wanted to give Harry a good reaction. I ended up straightening my curls making my hair look wicked long. Then I slipped on a white thin dress to show my curves. Harry always commented on my curves.

Sometimes I feel self conscious, Harry makes them look beautiful. I applied some makeup while Darcy was by my side watching me while coloring in her coloring book.

"Mommy you look pretty" She bubbled in her shy yet sweet voice. I turned around and placed a kiss on top of her head.

I continue to apply mascara when I hear a very impatient Harry. "Are you almost done". His whined were loud causing me to smile. He sounds like a little boy. "The more you rush me the uglier I will look" I picked up my blush and fanned it over my cheeks.

"You beautiful no matter what love" Cue the blush, my cheeks at this point didn't need the blush. My face was on fire. I saw Darcy pick up my red lipstick curiously as she applied it all over her face. Her lips included, but all over her face. "Oh baby" I lightly giggled while grabbing a moist towel. I dab the red off of her cheeks as she makes a fuss.

"I just wanted to be like mommy" She crossed her arms and pouted. "Baby girl I promise when your older I will do your makeup for you, but now mommy wants you natural you gorgeous" I kissed her cheek while setting her up on the counter. I continued to wipe the smudged red lipstick off.

Once I was done with Darcy I put on a pair of silver hoops. Once I looked in the mirror and decided I looked presentable I grabbed my clutch. I had Darcy propped up on my hip as I kicked the door open.

"Finally your do-" His husky voice spoke then stopped as he faced me with his mouth gaped open. He bit his lips while scanning me up and down, making me feel awkward. I propped Darcy up more was staring at his gaze. He still remained quiet as I set Darcy down.

"Harry pick your jaw up from the floor" The sweet voice which who belonged to Anne smiled. "Gwanma" Darcy yelled while running up and clutching her leg. I smiled at the two of them then focused on Harry.

"You going to speak or stand there and be silent the whole night" Harry shook his head and snapped out of his current state. He walked up to me and gripped both of my sides lightly. His touch sent mini electric shocks up my side.

"You look absolutely stunning love, you left me speechless" He breathed out his hot breath fanning my lips. He held me close while connecting our lips in a sweet kiss. I responded with the same tingling feeling that shows up in each of our kisses.

"Wuck" I hear Darcy complain as i break the kiss and turn towards her. She had her hands covering her eyes as Anne put her hands over Darcy's mockingly. I turned to face Harry and he just smiled shyly.

"Well we will leave you two" Harry spoke while wrapping his long tatooed arm around my waist. I leaned into him while waving at Anne. "You are my favorite Styles" I winked as Harry frowned.

"What about me" He pretended to look sad, but he damn well knows he is my favorite. He bit his lip, god I love it when he does that. His lips just look so plump and kissable and just...

"Oh shut up lets go" I tugged at his arm. I sent a kiss to Darcy as she reached out with her tiny hands and grabbed it. I saw Harry look down on me due to height difference and smile lovingly. He bent down and placed a kiss onto my forehead.