9

-Edited-

The night was perfect, I was on top of the world. Everything went smoothly. I enjoyed my first date that Ive had in a long time. I was buzzing. Then I came back and took a head first dive back into reality. My heart dropped as I saw Harry, holding Darcy. The resemblance clearly obvious, and I think Harry could tell it too just by the shocked look on his face.

He asked to talk aside from everyone, I had to give him answers its been 3 years.. I lead him to somewhere Gemma wasn't eavesdropping- that's her specialty. We ended up on the back patio, slightly chilly outside yet quiet outside. The rustling of the wind blowing through the palm trees fills the silence. Harry seemed flustered as he ran his hands through his curls repeatedly.

"Is here ok" I timidly asked walking over to a set of chairs. "Yeah" He gruffly responded. I quietly sat down in my chair and fiddled with my hands. I never mad eye contact afraid of what would happen if were to look into his jade orbs. "This would be alot easier if you would just look at me" The tension obvious.

His voice seemed stressed .. strained almost. Its sounded as if he had just woken up in the morning. I slowly looked up and saw his tired eyes. I quickly looked down trying to ovoid any problems. Looking into his eyes makes this just so much harder. Its as when I look in his eyes I don't see 19 year old Harry Styles, but the goofy 16 year old; the one I fell for. Thats what frightens me. "What do you want to talk about" I asked still looking at my hands.

"I don't know maybe lets start at you avoiding me today, or you going on a date, or Darcy this little girl that barely leaves your side and looks exactly like me yeah!" He raised his voice towards the end. My throat dried, "What about Darcy" My voice cracked.

"How she had the same damned eyes as me or the fucking curls and dimples, she has your nose, your features, she is so sassy just like you so fucking gorgeous just like you, she clearly isn't your baby cousin who is she" He yelled pacing back in forth, stressed as ever.

I want to tell him, so badly I was frozen in place not able to utter a word. I don't know how much longer I can keep this lie going. I wanted to say so many things, but I can't find the right words to say. "Darcy is my daughter" I finally choked out while realizing my sobs that i had been holding in.

I threw my head in my hands as my cries became louder. I heard him sigh before clearing his throat. The salty tears were streaming down my face. "Who is the father, that dick that took you out" His voice pained. I looked straight at him, big mistake. His eyes are captivating. He is so damn captivating. I feel for him once all it took was one eye contact for all those feelings to rush over me; nearly leaving me drowning.

"His is not a dick, he is kind and sweet unlike you, you fucking left me with a pathetic note and a sorry what the hell " I screamed getting mad at him. He stood up and kicked the chair. The chair wet flying across the patio and hit the brick wall with a thud causing me to flinch at the loud contact.

"This isn't about my fucking mistake its about your daughter" He shouted flailing his hands around. I let the words out before I could even process. "She is your daughter too!" I fell to the ground and hugged my knees. I cried and cried as silence filled the air.