39

The tour has been amazing. I love paris it was unbelievably romantic. Ive been here for 3 days and they had their concert last night. We have 2 more nights left, and honestly I can't wait.

Watching them jump around stage and be themselves makes me so happy. The smile on Harrys face proves that he loves what he does. That assures me that I made the right choice.

Only things aren't always easy. Now that the truth is out about Darcy people have been harsh whenever we go out. Its hard to raise your daughter in this environment. Walking out the hotel and being swarmed by paparazzi.

Being called a gold digger and a whore is not a fun part of my day. Honestly the only thing keeping me happy through this week has been Darcy.

Harry is always in soundcheck or rehearsing so he is barely around. He has been trying. Any time he would be free he would call me up for lunch for dinner and we spent the nights together as well.

The bonding with the boys has been going great. Louis is like an older brother, and me and Niall have gotten really close. Darcy adores the boys, she finds them extremely charming, surprise?

Right now I am waiting outside the studio because Harry wanted a day out. Darcy is being watched by Lou ; Harrys stylist. Lou is great so funny and outgoing and so good with Darcy. She's like my back up Gemma.

It is a gorgeous day outside. The sky is a light blue with only a few clouds in sight. The sun was out and it was warm as well. I sat outside on the steps waiting for him to come out.

Thank goodness the studio is gated in or the paparazzi would be hounding me right now. I'm just glad to enjoy the weather in peace. I pick at the ends on my skirt as I wait for harry to walk out.

I am wearing a brown felt skirt with a white and blue striped shirt. Simple yet cute. Just then I hear the door open up behind me and the sound of booming laughter.

I can recognize that deep laugh from anywhere as a smile grew to my face. Just picturing his eyes being scrunched up and him tilting his head back gasping for air. He was gorgeous and we sort of mine.

"Hello love, you look gorgeous today" I heard his husky voice whisper as his curls tickled my ear. I turn around and greet his grinning face.

"You saw me this morning stupid" I grinned as he curled his upper lip into a smirk. "Lucky me then" He teased before pulling me into a quick let passionate kiss.

I smiled into the kiss as the family warmth flushed through me. Just then the door reopened and the sound of multiple howl of laugher were heard.

"Eh might want to keep it low on the PDA" Louis shouted before throwing a hand around Harry. He just shook his head with an annoyed expression on his face probably because Louis interrupted a nice kiss.

"Save the kissing for when you two are alone" Niall winked at my direction as I blushed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Well thank you for your helpful comments but me and Tiffany need to go we have things we are doing today" Harry gave them a knowing smirk before encasing my hand into his.

His hand was abnormally large which I loved. The boys all nodded their heads as Harry looked back at me. He gave me a cheeky grin and gave me a subtle wink.

"Alright you to birds have fun in the city of love" Louis called as we both walked off ignoring each ignorant comment he made. He swung our hands back and forth as we walked.

"So what are we doing today."

"Now that my lady is a surprise" He said causing me to turn my gaze to his. I cocked my head to the side and let out a puff of air. He knows I hate surprises because I am no good at them.