10

-Edited-

I woke up only to see an empty spot next to me where Darcy usually lays. I frantically got up to search where my baby girl had went.  She never wakes up this early which leaves me panicked to where she had walked off too. I threw on a hoodie as I ran into the main room.

To my relief i saw Darcy bouncing up and down on Harry's lap. I released the deep breath that I had been holding as I watched the both of them. I guess my sigh was loud because Harry's head snapped towards me.

"Good morning" He chirped as Darcy remained on his lap. "Good morning, well sort of its kind of scary waking up to an empty bed thinking that you daughter had wandered off" I frowned. I shuffled my feet while tugging down on the soft fabric of my teeshirt. Thats all I was wearing was an over sized teeshirt, absolutely nothing else. I noticed Harrys eyes subtly raking up and down my body causing me to grow insecure.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he focused on Darcy- his attention now pulled away from me. "Sorry its our last day here so I thought I would spend some time with my daughter" He smiled shyly, the words daughter foreign on his lips.

"I was sort of going to take her to the beach today" I explained as his expression dropped. Guilt hit me like a brick when I realized he was trying to make an effort to bond with his daughter, Then I began to feel like a bitch. Who am I too keep him from seeing his own daughter. I'm sure 3 years is enough.

"But you could come?" I added quickly trying to savor his positive mood. Not sure if this is good for me though. Going to the beach with Harry- my Ex. Minimal amount of clothes; when I am trying to space myself. Yet again Darcy will be there so any type of sexual tension should be avoided- hopefully. He smile brightly before kissing Darcy's cheek. "I would love that" He smiled gratefully.

"Let me get Darcy changed and I will let you get your stuff I will meet you here in 10" I awkwardly smiled not sure how to make plans with him. Its been so long since we have got along so this conversation was a bit awkward. We used to call each other every day to hangout why this feels more like a date than a hangout beats me.

I haven't talked to the boy since 09' yet alone try to hangout with him with OUR daughter. This whole thing is a struggle. Why must life be so difficult.

To be honest the hard part is sharing her. I am so used to having complete control than having another person, she will like them more than me. What I fear is when a day comes when I am supposed to hangout with Darcy and she will say the words, 'I would rather hangout with Daddy'. Call me selfish I just don't want Darcy to forget about me. Realizing how possessive and ridicules i sounded I mentally shut myself up. 

I shook my heading smiling slightly as Harry left. Don't get me wrong he looks gorgeous and I couldn't help, but feel anxious to see him soon. He was easy on the yes believe me. Wanting to slap myself right now because I am already yearning to see him shirtless. God this is the price of not getting laid in 3 years.

You cant feel this way you have Adam. You can't string him along. Yet again Harry is so fit and tan and his hands god those long fingers that easily made an iPhone 6 look like a 4. Tiffany! Focus on Darcy.