21

So here I am sitting down with my baby on my lap, and fumbling with the promise ring. Everything after that night came crumbling down. Guess that means reality clicked in. I knew everything was too good to be true.

Was I really stupid enough to fall for this. Its been 3 weeks since he gave me the promise ring. Its been 2 weeks since he left for his world tour. It has also been 2 weeks since he has talked.

I would like to think he is just busy, but I know he forgot about me. What hurts the most is he promised. He is slipping through my finger, I can't find it in myself to grip onto whats left. I don't even know what we are.

He never asked me to be his girlfriend, all he said was I Love You. This whole thing is twisted. The best part its not only been 2 weeks, and he was spotting walking around down with Kendall Jenner. Not only does that break my heart, but they also kissed.

Who knew that in only 3 weeks, I could be forgotten, and heartbroken. His heart is alright mine is taking all the pain. Lets face it thats his job. He is famous. He will travel and meet up with gorgeous models driving nice cars, living the life.

I will always be that ordinary girl chasing her dreams, with a baby by her side. I will always be that normal girl to him. Darcy misses him so much. She asks for him every night it breaks my heart. I say the same thing every time, 'Daddy is just travailing the world'

I hate how this will be Darcy's life. Growing up with her father doing this. To be honest it seems like he is doing fine without me. Why I am a depressed mess. Should I even wear this ring. If he broke his promise why should I keep mine.

After minutes of pointless debating I slide the ring off and set it down on the counter. I have to get going, I have to draw some sketched for the line. Anne has been great, watching Darcy all the time. Glad I know one Styles can keep their promises.

I miss Gemma so much. She is away at UNI and its just not the same. Everything is just not the same. I turn my head to watch my bubbly baby girl. She is playing with her barbie dolls dressing them up.

I walk by and scoop her into my arms. "Watcha doing baby" I kissed her cheek as she squirmed in my arms. "Pwaing mommy" She wiggled the dolls in front of my face, as I nodded with a smile.

"yes baby you are playing. Mommy needs to go to work. Grandma Anne is watching you" I cheered trying to make her grin. A small dimpled grin reached her face as I smiled in satisfaction. I sat down criss cross apple sauce, and picked up a barbie. I played with Darcy to pass the time before Anne gets here.

Ever since I have been working on the line, my time with Darcy becomes scarce. I spend time with her for an hour in the morning and 4 hours at night. Thats 5 hours out of 24. I feel like such a bad parent, but I need to do this clothing line.

I heard a knock on the door as I hopped off and brushed off my skirt. I skipped over to the door as I swung it open. Anne stood there holding a bag full of goodies. I immediately pulled her into a hug. "Thank you so much Anne really" I breathed into her neck as we hugged.

"Anything for you, your family. I know its tuff things will get better" She assured me, really things feel like it will never get better.

"I will hope things get easier, but reality is a bitch honestly. You taking care of Darcy means so much I could never repay you" I grabbed my bag and faced her with sad eyes.

"Its nothing I love Darcy so much, now go to work hun lift your head up. My son is an idiot and will figure it out sometime alright" She lifted my chin up and smiled. I faked her a smile while nodded.