Chapter 25 - Mom is back

Amanda James

I woke up earlier than Evan and I don't want to wake Evan up, he looks peacefully asleep on my bed and I can hear him snoring through the night. Means that he's really tired, well he finished the day with running around the football field how couldn't he be tired. I decided to cook breakfast for him, nothing much just a regular pancake with butter and maple syrup.

I was cooking at the kitchen when I hear footsteps walking down the stairs, no longer after that I see his figure standing through the doorways to the kitchen. I look up at him from the pan then I can't help smiling when I see his 'just woke up a minute ago' face, his hair is a mess also his face, but he always looks handsome anyway.

"Good morning," I say while laughing,

"Morning," he says with a low raspy voice.

"Are you even awake yet?" I ask him cause from the way his eyes look at me, he's still trying to be fully awake.

"I am," he say before walking towards me.

He walks behind me then suddenly wrapped his arms around my torso, making me smile. I flip the pancake as my tummy flip when he kisses my cheek then my shoulder. He puts his head on my shoulder after giving me some kisses.

"So this is why people got married," he mumbles then it makes me laugh.

"Not really," I chuckle.

"I would do anything to have this kind of moment everyday with you," he says then it makes me smile.

He always so sweet to me, every words that came out of his mouth is so sweet and I love this kind of feeling. He's probably right, I would do anything to have him in my life if I knew he would treated me like this.

The pancake is ready I put it on the plate before turning of the stove then kiss him on the cheek, telling him to take a seat to enjoy the food.

"It's ready," I turn my body around to face him and wrapped my hands around him, brushing his back while pulling him closer in my arm. He's such a baby when he plays clingy, and I love how he acts different around me. It means that I'm the only one can feel this kind of feelings, that makes me feel special.

"Your mom should go on a business trip more often," he smiles after pulling away.

"No..," I laugh.

"Go eat your breakfast I made that with an effort," I tap on his back before pushing him away from me.

"Thank you anyway," he says then I nodded.

I seat next to him while we're enjoying the hot fluffy pancake with butter and maple syrup on it. I can tell that it's good without even have to ask him, wether it's good or not haha confidence.

"Anyway, Azura's birthday is coming," he says then I nodded, he already said that so many times.

"She's turning 17 and my mom is throwing a birthday party to her at our house," he says then I nodded.

"I want you to be there," he says while looking at me.

"It sounds more like you insisted," I smile while chewing the pancake.

"Yes I am," he says then I chuckle.

"Who else's going to be there?" I ask him.

"My grandpa and grandma, my cousins, oh Becca will be there too I'm sure she will asks you after Adriel told her," he says then I smile.

This guys really want to include me in every occasion he has and I feel honored. Talking about his family, it means I'm going to meet the richest family in the US...,