Chapter 34 - You don't always know

Author notes:
Before you read this part, I want you to know that this part contains the other book's spoiler (It isn't about love) so I very recommend you to read the other one first, thank you.

(The next few chapters are of course going to include the spoiler)

But if you don't want to read the other book, it's okay. It's not going to change anything, it's just you'll know different point of views from different characters. But again these two books will still connected and these two books will also connected to Azura's story.

Thank you so much for your love and support lovely readers. No words can explain how thankful I am for all of you..,

Love, bubble.

~

Amanda James

Woke up in the morning because mom kissed me on the forehead before she left to the airport. She has another business trip this week so I'm here all alone, well not that alone because I know I'll alway have Evan any time I want him near me. I'm staring up the ceiling, it's too early even my heads feel so dizzy. My stomach also groan for food, but I'm too lazy to get up. But I guess maybe I just need a hot tea to swipe away the dizziness.

I pull my phone out and I already have a good morning text from Evan. He must be working out in the morning or maybe going on a hike with his dad around their neighborhood. He lives in a cliff so there must be so many things for him to see while he's hiking around.

Evan Hamilton:
Good morning baaabeee

Evan Hamilton:
I'll be there for luncchhh

Amanda James:
You're up already?

Amanda James:
It's too early

Evan Hamilton:
Yeaah, hikingg

Amanda James:
Ooh you must be

Amanda James:
Alrigght I'll see youu at lunch!

Evan Hamilton:
Okaay love youu

Amanda James:
Love youuu

I put my phone away before rolling on the bed to get my laptop. I decided to look for a movie on Netflix that maybe I can watch for today. This is weekend, time to lay on my bed and have chill. But this isn't just another day, Evan and I actually have a plan for today because it's Ashley's birthday. She invited us to her birthday party, even Evan and I have already bought a gift for her. We gave her a set of make up which I hope she'll like it.

I've been scrolling through my Netflix but haven't found anything, so I decided to get up from the bed and pour myself a cereal. Because that's the only thing left in the fridge, I probably have to go grocery shopping very soon. But I'll do it later, I'm just way too lazy right now. School has been so exhausting and I drained every time it ended, but it'll passed anyway.

~

Evan made it here early, now we're sitting in front of the tv in the living room. Looking at what to order for lunch because none of us feel like cooking, and we're not in the mood to go out for lunch knowing that we're going to spend the whole night at Ashley. Thinking of it already making me feel exhausted,

"What about pizza?" He asks while still scrolling down his phone screen as I lay my head on his shoulder. My eyes are too heavy, felt like I can sleep in a moment.