Chapter 29 - The morning after

Amanda James

My eyes fluttered open when I heard the wreck on the door, I woke up and watch Evan taking a paper bag from the outside. He closed the door behind him then realized that I woke up already,

"Did I wake you up?" He asks then I smile.

Those lips automatically curl into a smile before he leans closer to lie next to me, give me a sweet kiss on the lips.

"How do you feel?" He asks me with a smile on my face.

"I feel okay," I say.

"No pain, soar?" He asks then I smile, he's so good, he's a real keeper.

"A little but I can handle that," I say while he's still smiling at me, then give me a kiss on the lips.

We're so much in love we can't even hide our smile, having him hold me close like this early in the morning, after we made love last night is just really something.

"Are you hungry?" He asks then I nodded,

"Let's get change then have breakfast shall we?" He asks then I nodded.

"Okay," he says before kissing my lips, again.

He left me to get into the bathroom to get change, I watch him until the door got close. My cheeks are burning from blushing, can't believe for what just happened between us. Everything happened just like that in one night, the thought and memory from last night makes me smile shyly. I can't believe it, we're so young and so much in love, I wanna live in this moment forever.

~

Evan and I joined everyone in the dining room, it surprised me that everyone has awake this early. Well, no wonder why Adriel and Becca is already awake, they've been talking about riding jet skis and.., dolphin hunt I believe.

We were having our breakfast when Adriel suddenly brings up about the whole family made it to the headline. I'm still worried about the media or people finding out about us, and guess Evan read that on my face. He pulls out his phone then begin to look for the news and headline, thankfully there's nothing about me. Gladly they don't really notice that I am Evan's guest, they only wrote Adriel's girlfriend which referred to Becca and which is mistaken.

Evan and I are eating our breakfast while watching Adriel, Azura and Becca make fun of one another. This is some kind of morning that I've never had in my life, having breakfast with the whole family while having a good time. Well most of my life it's just me and my mom. They are very lucky to have each other, to have all of these and I feel grateful for the man who's sitting next to me.

Adriel's bodyguard suddenly informed them that the there are dolphins swimming on the surface which makes the three of them running their ass of out of the dining room, straight to the edge of the yacht. Evan shakes his head while watching his siblings,

"They never grow up," Lana shakes her head while laughing.

"Let them be, it's fun to have little children in the house," his dad says.

"Feel like they were stepping their first step yesterday," his mom sigh before sipping a tea from her cup.

"Anyway Evan, the helicopter is ready if you and Amanda want to use it this morning," his dad says to his son.

"Thank you dad," he says.

"Thank you," I say.

"Anytime honey," Lana smiles at me.

After Adriel, Becca and Azura went to see the dolphins they got back with happy faces. We finished our breakfast and there's where Becca and Adriel getting ready to ride jet skis while Azura decided to wait for her friends to wake up.