Chapter 30 - Drama drama drama

Amanda James

Evan texted me this morning, sending a very surprising news about us. The papz caught me getting into the helicopter but they didn't caught my face, they've been suspected me as Evan's girlfriend but they couldn't find my identity. So he said it's better for us to keep our distance for a while, I asked my mom to drive me to school today because he said he couldn't.

When I was on the way to school this morning Becca also called me and told me there were paparazzi outside the school trying to find out who is Evan Hamilton's girlfriend. It is ridiculous, he's not even a celebrity why does it matter? I watched them waiting outside with cameras as my mom drove passing them. Didn't they have more exciting gossip to dig in rather than stalking a billionaire's son. It isn't a big deal at all, we're just dating and it is not going to affect how nasa fly their rockets to space.

I keep thinking about it all day I even lost focus on class and it's not good. There have been many thoughts inside of my mind and I'm scared it's going to affect my grade, I need the scholarship I really do.

I'm looking at my hands while washing it in the restroom, I just had lunch with Audrey and I'm about to get into the next period. I washed my face then I look up to the mirror to see Clara and her friends, I don't really want to get into any drama with them so I just smile before taking a paper towel to dry my hands. I dried my hands then about to walk out of the restroom but one of the barbie dolls stop me,

"Not so fast James," Clara says which makes me sigh.

I used to be scared of people talking bad about me, making fun of me, and have problems with them. But after all of these month being in a relationship with Evan, I started to feel like I don't have to be afraid of people like them. Well, I do need privacy I really do but scared of some girls? I think I shouldn't be. But again, I just hate drama.

"Is there anything I can help?" I ask them while standing right in front of Clara.

She really dressed up like Regina George from mean girls, short skirt, cardigan, stocking and heels. I don't know what to say but it kinda makes me wanna laugh.

"Haven't I warned you about Evan?" Clara says while I can only look at her, how can a person acting like they have rights to tell what other should do. She's not the president of the United States, she's not even the head of student council.

"Being popular won't be easy for any girls like you," she says then I stay in silent, I stay in silent because I feel sorry for her.

"Stay away from Evan, know your place or you'll get hurt in the end," she says then I can finally smile.

"Be careful for what you said or you'll get hurt in the end either, well please excuse me ladies I'm late for my next period," I say before walking out of the restroom leaving the barbie dolls behind, I don't want their words got into me and I don't think it will.

I walk out of the restroom with a smile on my face, somehow I feel so relieved after speaking up for myself, maybe I should worry a little less for all of these. I don't care if they ever find out if I'm dating Evan or not, I don't think I should be insecure about it.

~

School ended thank god I got a ride from audrey and his boyfriend, she was so worried and felt sorry because she thought that she hasn't been around me but I guess that's not true. Both of us have our own boyfriends and stuffs to do it's just matter of schedule and times. Trust me, we may not be around each other but when one of us need help we know we can hold on to one another, that's why I love her.

She dropped me off from school and it's me alone again at home. Mom made cookies last night so I'm eating it right now while watching movies in the living room, I was watching anything at the tv when I heard a car stopped in front of my house. I got up then look at the window to see Evan walking out of his car, seeing his appearance makes me smile I run into the front door to welcome him.