Chapter 15 - Raised him well

Evan Hamiltom

I know in every family car ride there's going to be something that we talk about, and I know I'm going to talk less while Adriel and Azura would talk so much.

"Mom," Adriel called mom while she's looking at her phone.

"Yes honey?" She said.

I look out of the window like always, knowing that Adriel is going to ask mom about the event or trying to make a lame joke. Cause he doesn't like it when the car ride is full of silence, his joke will be some lame jokes from the internet or making fun of Azura.

"Evan has a girlfriend," he suddenly said which makes me automatically turn my head around to look at him.

"Seriously?" I asked him then I can see him smiling like he did nothing wrong, I know he's trying to mock me while his face look like that.

"What?! Really?" Azura seems surprise then started to laugh.

I look at both of them then look at mom who's smiling at me. I look away cause if I'm being honest, I feel shy and not comfortable enough to let them know about my relationship with anybody. The one who's not reacting is dad, he keeps scrolling down his phone like he heard nothing.

Thanks for that dad,

"Who is the lucky girl?" Azura asked.

"Of course the one who he brought home," Adriel asked then I only shake my head, I don't know two of my siblings can be this childish and idiot.

I know sooner or later Adriel is going to tell mom about it but I didn't expect that he's going to tell mom in front of my face.

"Oooh," Azura said which makes both of them started to laugh again.

"You guys are so annoying," I said.

"It's okay to fall in love, what is wrong with that?" Mom asked and I can see dad is throwing a glance at mom who's sitting next to her before his eyes look back to his phone screen.

"Yeah what is wrong with that?" Adriel started to mock me before both of Azura and him started to laugh, again.

I look at them in annoy, my instincts every time they annoy me is stay calm and stay silent because the more you talk, you know they will make fun of it. The meme in the internet is true, do you ever hate someone but still love them? Yes

Them, siblings.

I hate them but you know, they're my siblings.

"How about you Adriel, still single?" Mom suddenly asked which makes me laugh.

Ha, your turn.

"Why are you asking me, ask Azura," Adriel said then I rolled my eyes, just like what he always do throwing the question for him to other people.

"Have you been told that we're going to Europe earlier than how we've planned?" Dad suddenly brings other topic.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"What?" Azura asked and I can see that both of them look confuse.

"I've told Evan this morning but haven't met both of you until now, so I haven't told both of you," mom said to Adriel and Azura.