Chapter 14 - Event to attend

Evan Hamilton

I open my eyes and find that my mom is in the room already, she opens the curtains in my room in a calm way. I watch her without a word until she realized that I awake.

"Good morning Evan," she said while picking up some clothes that hanging on my sofa.

"Trouble enough to pick a good clothes yesterday?" She smiles while picking couple of jackets on the sofa then put it back on my closet.

"What time did you get home yesterday?" She calmly asked then I lean on the headboard with heavy eyes.

"I don't remember," I said.

"You?" I asked then she got back to my room after putting my clothes back to the closet.

"We got back at 9 last night,"

"Everything's alright?" I asked my mom, mentioning about the event the company held tonight.

"Thankfully yeah,"

"Oh and we just realized that grandma and grandpa are throwing their wedding anniversary in a few weeks, right on our holiday dates," she said.

"So?" I asked her.

"We're going to Europe earlier than we've planned," I stay in silent then I remember that Adriel and I have a senior trip around that time.

"Wait Adriel and I have our senior trip around that date," I said.

"Oh yeah, you can still go but the driver is going to pick you up earlier than the others so you can be right at the airport on time how about that?" She asked while sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Okay..," I said while I'm thinking about Amanda.

"Brunch is ready downstairs," she said.

"I think Adriel went home wasted last night, you better wake him up okay," she said before getting up from my bed.

"Oh can you also pick up Azura around 3 pm cause she's at her friend's house," she said then I simply nodded.

"Okay,"

"Thank you honey," she smiles before leaving me alone in my room.

I sigh thinking about jobs that I have to do as the oldest one today. Well Adriel can also pick Azura up from her friend's room but look at him, wasted with mom knowing it.

I got up from my bed then go to my room to wash my face and brush my teeth. I look at myself reflection then I suddenly smile, oh man I may look like a fool when someone looking at me like that.

God.

I kissed her last night, I even asked her to be mine. Last night was beautiful, I can't imagine if I didn't go for it.

I got back to my room and get my phone to text her. I look at my phone screen and it's a little bit late to text her a simple good morning.

Evan Hamilton :
Hi

Evan Hamilton :
Good morning

I look at my text then cringe a little of how basic it is, but I know she would reply anyway. I left it at my bed then make my way into Adriel's room which is the opposite way of mine.

I got into his room and found him still sleeping on the bed. I can hear him snoring while his curtain is already being opened. Mom is probably has been here before me that's why she told me to wake him up.

"Adriel wake up," I said while stating at him who's laying on his bed.

"Adriel," I said while tapping his back.