Chapter 19 - no more lies

Amanda James

I got back to my room and I have no Idea what to do, I suddenly regret coming back to my room where I can always go swimming at the party. I don't know how did I get so mad and shady at him like that, maybe my emotions just exploded because I've been trying to put it away which I didn't really fix it.

I was staring out the window when the door is being knocked. Without a second thought I open the door, expecting Audrey is back sooner than I thought but it's not her.

Evan is standing right in front of the door with a white shirt while holding a towel. He looks at me straight in the eyes before step closer then smash his lips on mine, I froze for a second before push him away. I can taste a little bit the taste of alcohol from his mouth, is he drunk?

I'm staring down the floor with my hands rest against my hips before looking up at those blue eyes.

"I'm sorry," he said to me.

"I'm sorry Amanda," he said closing the door behind him.

"I'm sorry I lied to you, I actually wanted to go straight home but I changed my mind then I was angry so I got drunk and wasted," he said.

"But I can promise you that I didn't hook up with anybody, you can ask anyone," he said while I remain silenced.

"Why did you abandon me for the whole two days?" I asked him.

"Because I'm still trying to process everything!" He sounds pissed and I've never seen this side of him before.

"Sorry," he said after taking a long breath.

"I'm sorry," his eyes this time looking deep through me.

"I'm sorry I was wrong, I couldn't handle my emotions,"

"I was mad at someone who throw you that terrible words, this is also my first time being in a relationship," he sigh.

"I'm sorry, I was scared, I didn't know how to face it, to face you," he said.

"You being honest to me is enough Evan," I said.

"You should've told me if you're not happy about it so we can at least, talk," I said, then he slowly nodded.

"Do you believe me?" He asked me.

"Of course I do believe you," I said.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"I'm sorry," I said then I feel his arms slowly wrapped around my body.

"No more lies please?" I asked him then he nodded before he slowly kisses my cheek.

"Anyway how did you get here, I didn't even tell you about my room," I step away from him before looking at him.

"Audrey," he rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah," I said.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked him then he looks like he has no Idea.

"Everyone is out there partying," he said.

"You don't want anyone to see us," he said.

"We can always order room service?" I asked him.