Chapter 3 - You're too slow

Amanda James

I was watching next in fashion on Netflix when someone suddenly rings a bell. I paused the show then got up from the sofa, I look through the hole and found Evan is standing right in front of the door, it makes me realize that I forgot about our assignment Ideas.

Shit,

I open the door and found him right in front of the doorway.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," I said.

"Are you going to let me in or?" He asked.

"Get in," I open the door for him.

He got inside then I close the door, he follows me into the living room which kinda messier than the last time he was here.

"Seems like you forgot about our discussion?" He asked me while looking at my living room.

"Yeah," I said before sitting on the couch.

I throw myself back on the couch then look up at him.

"So?" He asked.

"I actually have looked for a better Idea but guess what," I said.

"I don't find one," I said then he smiles.

"It was all complicated, your choice is simple,"

"So with a heavy heart, I decided to follow your Idea," I said.

"To plant a stupid tree," I said.

"Okay," he laughs.

"I actualy wasn't sure that you're going to accept my idea cause it sounds lame," he said.

"It does," I said.

"So what are we waiting for?" He said.

"What?" I asked him.

"How about buying a flower like right now, cause I have a match tomorrow and I'll be busy while we're running out of time," he said.

"Didn't you say the plant was like a tree?" I asked him.

"I was thinking about cactus but flower sounds so much more," he said.

"I actually have a plan after this," I said.

"What plan?" He asked.

"Grocery shopping," I said.

"Oh," he said.

"We can do that after we bought the flower, if you want," he said.

"We?" I asked him.

"If I'm not bothering you," he said.

"Don't you have something to do?" I asked him.

"My plan's today is only buying the stuff for our assignment and go home, I have no plans after that," he said.

"Well okay let's go," I smile getting up from the couch.

"I'm going to change for a minute," I said before living him alone in the living room.

I went to my room and change for leggings and a shirt, I put on a sneakers and wear a little bit of lip cream. Thank god I have a normal clear skin so I don't have to cover things up.

I get back to the living room and found Evan is staring at one of the photos that hung on the wall. I'm surprised that he pay attention to the lame pictures of me and my mom on the wall.

I went to the living room to turn the Tv off then clean the mess that I made. Nobody really pay attention to those pictures on the wall until he came, well nobody really came into my house except Audrey.