Chapter 10 - My flower

Amanda James

"Hey babe," Audrey greeted me as I put my food on our table.

"Hi," I said before taking a seat.

"Exam is right in front of us oh my god I'm so not ready I could die," Audrey is being Audrey, she's a little dramatic.

"You'll survive," I smile while opening a bottle of water.

"Anyway is there anything you want to tell me Amanda?" She asked me then I shake my head.

"Then why everyone is talking about you and Evan?" She smiles at me and there's the moment where my esophaguses have a malfunction.

I choked when I heard her saying that everyone is talking about me and Evan, how do they know? I mean it only happened yesterday and it happened so fast like a wind.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Okay Amanda, I'm not stupid, I've known you my whole life," She said.

"First you guys have finished your project, second you guys left school together yesterday, I saw it," she said.

"Third he's been looking at our table for the whole time," she said then I look into the popular people's table spot, and she's right he is looking at us.

"Tell me Amanda or I'm going to kill you," she said like always then I roll my eyes.

"If something happened I would tell you," I said and start eating my salad that I brought from home.

"He likes you bitch," she said then I only shake my head.

"We went to a movie, then he took me to a cliff that's it, there's no sign," I said while trying to eat my salad peacefully.

"What the hell," she said.

"Are you blind?" She asked then I shake my head.

"If he's into me he'll tell me, and I'll let you know," I calmly said.

"The whole school is literally talking about you Amanda, how am I suppose to not care about it," she said then I calmly chewing my food.

"What is the worst thing that can happen to me," I asked her.

"You know that he has so many admires right?" She asked me.

"But does he have ex girlfriends?" I asked her.

"Nope I've never heard he had been in a relationship before, maybe just a night stand? I don't know," I said.

"I think-"

"They'll know that we're only working for our school project Audrey, no need to worry," I calmly said.

"Okay, if any girls come to you let me know," she said.

"Cause I've been practicing boxing you know that right?" She asked then I laugh.

"I know," I said.

We continue eating lunch then talk about the exam which about to come, both of us are worried about it but now Audrey has Ethan that can be her tutor 24/7. I'm so glad that she ended up with a guy like Ethan that can be so useful for her. I mean not just useful, they are completing each other.