Chapter 31 - The twins birthday

Amanda James

Today is his birthday, Becca and I are already at the Hamilton's mansion pretty early in the morning because we decided to surprise both of Adriel and Evan. I know Evan must already awake because he is a morning person, while Becca said that Adriel is the opposite. Here I am with Becca next to me holding a cake in our hands for none other than Evan and Adriel. Azura said that Evan is having his breakfast at their dining room while Adriel is still sleeping in his room. So we get into the dining room and begin to sing happy birthday,

Evan looks up from his cereal before those lips curled into a smile, his parents are watching us with a smile on their faces. Evan looks pretty shy when Becca and I walk in with a cake in our hands, he's so cute when he smiles he can't even hide it. He close his eyes with a big smile on his face before he started to blow the candle.

"Happy Birthday Evan," I say before he got up to hug me while I have some trouble holding the cake but Azura helps me to put it on the table.

"Thank you..," he says while hugging me in his arms, I honestly feel a little shy when he hugs me in front of his parents who's watching.

"Aw I didn't even get that kind of hug this morning," his mom commented which makes us laugh.

"Anyway we have another birthday boy to surprise," Becca says.

"You know where to find him, he's of course still sleeping," his mom says while rolling her eyes which makes me smile.

"Perfect timing," Becca smiles.

"Oh can we throw him some eggs?" Azura asks which makes me chuckle.

"Yeah but maybe not in his room Azura," his dad says while smiling.

"Okay maybe some other time," Azura says.

"Lets go," Becca says then we follow her straight to the elevator that brings us to their bedroom floor. Adriel's room is exactly the opposite ways from Evan, I've never been to Adriel's before so I didn't know.

When we got into Adriel's room, his room is still very dark, he even still have his curtain being closed. Azura suddenly clapped her hands which turn on the lights, and there he is still sleeping on his king size bed. Becca begin to sing happy birthday to him while Evan and I are watching them. Evan suddenly slipped his hand to hold mine, I look up at him and caught him smiling at me.

"Happy birthday," I say it again before kissing his cheek.

I look at Adriel who just woke up, he looks at us and from his face, it seems like he's still trying to process everything in his head and he looks funny. He even pulls his blanket to cover himself, trying to get back to sleep and it makes me laugh.

"He's always like that," Evan says.

"Hey wake up, blow the candle," Becca protested, pulling the blanket away from him.

"What are you doing here?" Adriel asks in protest.

"Hey I'm being nice to you, if it's not me who else would give you this?" Becca says which makes Adriel gets up while looking at her weirdly.

"You're being nice, it's weird," he says before closing his eyes and started to pray, which take a pretty long time.

"You took a long time to pray, what did you wish for?" Azura asks.

"I ask god to fix Becca's and Azura's attitude," Adriel calmly say which makes Becca and Azura send him a glare.

"Just kidding," Adriel says then he smiles.

"Thank you guys," he says.

"Get your ass up, it's almost 10 already," Azura says then they started to talk about the food downstairs.