Chapter 32 - NYE

Amanda James

Evan picked me up right after lunch, now we're on our way to his house. I've never really spent new year with anyone but my mom and family, or sometimes Audrey's family. This year's is very different, in a good way because I gotta spend this new year eve with Evan. Ever since his birthday, rumor spread so fast, seems the whole school found out that we're dating. We haven't really got back to school because of Christmas and now new year eve, maybe after this I suspected that there will be more than just a bunch of new followers on my social media.

"You okay?" Evan who's driving next to me suddenly ask.

He picked me up this morning with his new Porsche that he's been obsessed with, it's basically a very expensive car that happened to be a gift from his super rich parents. It makes me happy to see him this happy, he loves this car so much.

"I'm alright," I say.

"You're not," he says then it makes me smile, knowing that he knows me so well.

"I'm just a little nervous, thinking about getting back to school," I say then he looks at me.

"Well I was the one who finally decided to go public," I chuckle.

"Trust me you'll be alright, I love you okay," he says while his hand reach mine.

"Yeah, that's what matters the most," I say while looking at him.

"I know there will be so many issues coming when we get back to school but, remember communication is the key okay," he says then I nodded.

"You too, remember that," I say to him then he smiles at me.

"I promise," he says while his hand is still holding mine.

A few minutes later we finally get into his house, it's a little hectic because they actually building a mini stage in their backyard which is huge. I was amaze by that until his mom noticed my appearance,

"Here she is," his mom says and I look at two people in the dining room, and I notice those people and they are actually famous. They're actually Evan's famous aunt and uncle, Alicia Hamilton and Justin Arrington.

"Come here honey," Lana came to us then put her arm around my shoulder, introducing me to Alicia and Justin.

"Evan my man!" Justin Arrington, getting up from his seat to hug Evan.

"Uncle Justin," he says.

"Evan..," Alicia Hamilton went to hug him, Evan told him that they were really close before the two of them became very famous with their modeling agency.

"Hey," Evan says.

"Who is this beautiful girl? Why don't you introduce her to us?" his aunt teases him and again he looks very shy. His dad even hold a laugh while looking at his uncle who's sitting next to him.

"This is Amanda, my girlfriend," Evan says in front of them and I can see that he's very shy right now.

"Just like Adriel you two grown up so fast, and now you have a beautiful girlfriend.., whaaat?!" Alicia says and that makes us laugh.

"It's because you too are way too busy to visit us," Lana says while still have her arm around my shoulder.

"Anyway your girlfriend is really beautiful she actually has the perfect body to be a model!" Alicia says while looking at me from up to toe.

"Would you like to get into an audition darling?" Alicia suddenly asks which makes me so surprised, I haven't even say a word.