Chapter 21 - My Last day

Evan Hamilton

"Bro wake up, you don't want to miss breakfast do you?" I heard gale's voice before I open my heavy eyes.

My head feels hurt, and I my vision is a little bit blur as I see Gale is really with his hoodie. Ready to leave this room in a minute if I don't get up right now.

"Shit," I said when my head hurts when I try to get up from my bed.

"What did I do last night," I asked him.

"The last thing I remember that you're babbling in front of Amanda's face," he laughs while putting his shoes on.

"Really?" I asked him while still trying to get stable.

"God hand me a water please," I said to him when he throw me a bottle of water but I cannot catch it, so it falls on my bed.

"The pills is on the night stand next to you, take it," he said then without a second thought I take it.

I put on the hoodie that hangs in the bathroom then put on a grey jogger pants before putting on a socks and wear a slippers.

"You okay?" He asked after I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

"Yeah," I said.

"Let's go shall we," he asked then I nodded.

I take my phone with me then follow him out of our room. I always love breakfast in a hotel cause it's just a different vibes from home which is exciting, and I'm excited to see Amanda this morning.

I follow him out of our room while checking on my phone where I haven't got any notifications from Amanda. So I decided to call her, but she doesn't pick up.

She's probably eating with Audrey or Becca, I don't know.

We entered the breakfast are where everyone is already at their tables. Some of them are absent maybe because they're wasted. My eyes are looking around until I spot Amanda sitting at the same table as.., Adriel.. what.

But then I spot Becca, and Audrey also Ethan. Maybe Adriel is there because of Becca. I feel bad for her because Caroline and Jack are not around and Adriel being an ass disappearing last night.

Amanda suddenly got up from her seat which caught my eyes, where does she wanna go.

"Here's our table," Gale said but I leave him trying to catch a moment with Amanda.

I follow her and ut turns out that she's walking to the juice section. I take a cup with me then began to fill my drink to whatever juice it is as long as I can reach her.

"Hey good morning," I said without looking at her as she's filling her glass with guava juice.

"You're head's okay?" She asked without looking at me.

"I'm fine, you?" I asked her then she only smiles.

"I'm alright," she said.

"Thanks for the compliment last night," she said then I'm confused.

"Your welcome?" I asked before she walks away with a smile on her face.

I watch her leave before decided to get back to my table. Sadly our table is quite far from one another but at least I can still see her. Sounds like I'm madly in love with her but I can tell that I really am.

"Now you wait here since I'm going to get a food," Gales said to me then I nodded.

I see her sitting on the seat next to Audrey where the sunlight are shining at her, her brown hair looks lighter under the sunlight which is beautiful. I don't know but she looks so beautiful every time, the way she smiles and laugh makes me smile. She is so beautiful inside and out, hope people can see her beauty through my eyes so they can understand why I'm falling head over heels.