Chapter 8 - Movies

Amanda James

Evan and I finally finished our science project, he went to my house right after his football practice a couple days ago. I know that he is tired, but I appreciate his effort to get this all done. Thankfully everything went good, Mrs Harold really likes what we build and I think we impressed here. I still remember that she said that we did a great job, and I'm very thankful for that.

It is finally Saturday and I'm so nervous to go out with Evan, maybe it is one of the way to celebrate our success. That is why he invited me to go to a movies with him. My mom is out with her friends and I'm here left alone in my house waiting for Evan to pick me up.

I heard a car engine in front of my house, I know that he is here. So I check my phone and he texted me that he's here. I take the key then lock the door, I turn around and found him walking out of his car.

"Woah," I'm surprised, didn't expect that he's going to get out of his car.

"Hi," he greeted me.

"Hi?" I asked.

"You're ready?" He asked.

"As you can see, I'm walking out of my house," I said while walking into his car, he smiles then open the door for me.

He began to drive us to the nearest theater, he told me that he already bought the ticket via online. Because we'll ran out of it when we get there, cause everyone's probably want to watch this one.

"Are you into Dc?" I asked him.

"Not really," he said.

"What time should I get you home?" He asked.

"I have no limit time," I said.

"Anyway I'm so glad we got a great feedback from Mrs Harold," he said then I smile.

"Me too," I said.

"It's Saturday, aren't you supposed to go out with your friends?" I asked him.

"My friends have girlfriends that sometimes need their times too," he said.

"Oh yeah," I nodded.

"So is Jordan with Sabrina now?" I asked him asking about the gossip that have been spread around.

"Why are you very curious?" He laughs.

"I don't know, hearing his story with Becca sounds pretty sucks," I said.

"He is a dumb dumb," he said.

"Aaron is still with Tatum?" I asked him.

"Yes they are," he said.

"Woah they've been together for so long," I said thinking about what are they doing for the whole three years, cause I know they've been together for so long.

"Anyway did you go out last night?" I asked him.

"No, Adriel's team lost last night so I wouldn't have fun out there while he's upset," he said.

"We played so well yesterday it's just not our time to win this month," I said to him then he nodded.

"I have a match next month, you better come," he said.

"You better win," I said.

"I will," he said.

"Okay..," I laugh at his over confident attitude.

"Last year, there were so many great movies out in just a month, I went to the theatre once or twice a week with Audrey," I said to him.

"I can tell that you like movies," he said.