Chapter 33 - School!

Amanda James

We got back to school again and there's where my heart beats faster than it has to be, looking at people walking towards the lobby while Evan is busy taking care of his stuff before we walk out of the car.

"You usually parked this close to the main lobby?" I ask him then he looks at me before those lips curled into smile.

"Yeah," he smiles while looking at me.

Damn, never thought I'll fee like this after we came out. But whatever I've made the decision, I must come face it.

"Anyways it's going to be Adriel's game this week," he says then I look at him.

"Then?" I ask.

"Then it'll be my game next week, I want you," he leans closer before kissing my lips.

"To be there," he says while I look at his face which only an inch away from me.

"Let's get out of here we'll be late for class," he says getting out of his car.

I look around and see his friends, his team mates are sitting at the main stairs lobby. They recognize his arrival even he already smiles at them, means they'll see me in a second.

You'll be fine Amanda, you know them already they're all nice. You talked to them Amanda, nothing's going to happen to you Amanda, you can do this.

Evan opened up the door for me, I get out of the car then he closes the door behind me. I look at my own reflection on the window before I realize that he's looking at me with a smile on his face.

"You look beautiful," He smiles at me.

I can't help by smiling back because those cute face and words that came out of his lips always affect me.

"Thank you," I say to him.

"Anyway I should go, I'll meet you at lunch time?" I ask him while he's still looking at me.

"Sounds good," he says then he kisses my cheek.

"Okay bye," I say.

I walk away from him who's about to join his friends to sit on the main stairs. I make my way straight to my locker and of course my class. On my way there, I feel like I stole some of their attentions. Walking down the aisle will never be the same again since I got the title of Evan's girl.

~

I keep looking at the clock in the wall, I feel like I want to get out of the class because I'm hungry. I keep staring back at it until Gale suddenly breaks the silence between us,

"Hey," Gale says knowing that I've lost focus on the subject since few minutes ago, wanting to end it real bad.

"Hey," I smile at him.

"How are you feeling?" He asks then I chuckle.

"You know,"

"I never knew his name would really affect how people look at me now," I say then he chuckles.

"No one have thrown you anything right?" He asks then I smile.

"Not yet," I say.

"But if you're asking me how many times have some people staring at you from up to toe," I rolled my eyes.

"I've lost count," I say then he only chuckles.

"They're just jealous," Gale laughs.

"You guys are so good for one another,"

"Never seen him falling head over heels over someone before," Gale says then I only shake my head.

"Thanks Gale," I smile at him then he smiles back, and there's where the bell rings and the class being dismissed.