Chapter 16 - It's the day

Amanda James

Woke up in the morning and somehow I smile, this is game day. Evan has been waiting for this day to come, and I'm actually excited since this is the day that he's been talking about all the time. I hope he's going to win, I just want to see a smile on his face.

Evan Hamilton :
Morning baby

Evan Hamilton :
How was your sleep?

Evan Hamilton :
Anyway today is the day!! but I want to tell you that I have to be there earlier than everyone,

Evan Hamilton :
So do you want me to pick you up still or?

I open my phone and there are already few texts from him.

Him calling me his baby flips my tummy, imagining how it comes out of his lips. I didn't know a simple text from your love one can make your day. I've never been in love before, just like what I've said, it feels unreal and I'm still trying to process these all.

Amanda James :
Hi, morning Evan.

Amanda James :
I just woke up, why did you wake up so early in the morning?

Amanda James :
Didn't you stay a little late last night?

Amanda James :
You go focus on your game, I can always get Audrey's ride :)

Evan Hamilton :
Dad asked us to have an early morning jogging around the hills today so, 🙃

Evan Hamilton :
The three of us decided to go with him

Evan Hamilton :
Woah you're a sleepyhead

Evan Hamilton :
Hahahah but that's okay

Amanda James :
🤨

Amanda James :
What time should I be there? Since I'm a first timer

Evan Hamilton :
Audrey would know what time you guys should be there :)

Evan Hamilton :
Do you want to wear my jersey?

He asked and my eyes seem stuck on what he just said, if I wear his jersey it will be like announcing about our relationship to the world, I mean out there.

Amanda James :
I don't mean that I don't want to wear your jersey but it'll be a little hard for you to hand your jersey to me since you need to be focus today.

Ananda James :
Don't worry about me, I'll be there :)

Evan Hamilton :
Okay

Evan Hamilton :
I'm going to rest, see you after the game

Amanda James :
You're not mad right?

Evan Hamilton :
Why would I?

Evan Hamilton :
You did nothing wrong babe, no worry

Amanda James :
Okay I'll see you

I put my phone on the night stand next to me before getting up from the bed. I decided to go to the kitchen to get a breakfast for myself. I don't expect mom is going to wait for me at the kitchen cause it's Friday and she's probably gone to work already.

~

"See who decided to come," Audrey said from inside of the car as I'm walking from my front porch into Ethan's car which already parked outside my house.

"Shut up," I smile before getting in.

Ethan began to drive the car while I'm sitting on the back seat. I can tell that it feels like a first day where I feel nervous and not sure.