Chapter 28 - The night at the yacht

Amanda James

The party is finally over, it ended with beautiful fireworks for the birthday girl. The yacht supposed to go back to the marina but we got informed that the papz are still waiting at the Marina. Some of his family decided to go back home some of them decided to stay, some of them went home by a helicopter some of them went home by a boat. Some of us are talking about how to get me home, Evan supposed to drive me home but I guess the situation makes it impossible. It amazes me how his parents appreciate our decision to go backstreet, they help their son to make some way to get me home safely.

"Hey so how's the situation?" Becca asks Evan and I while we're sitting at the mini bar.

"They're still there, our helicopter is being used to get my grandparents home," Evan explained.

"I'll be okay if you want me to go home with you Amanda," Becca says.

"Adriel and I can ride jet skis anytime," Becca says then I smile.

"Thank you Becca," I say.

"It's all the same they'll follow her into her house," Adriel says then Evan nodded.

"Why don't you stay the night and you'll go home tomorrow with me?" Becca says then Evan looks at me.

"The helicopter will also be ready by tomorrow morning," Evan says.

"Oh Evan I feel awful, I'm sorry to make things complicated," I say to him then he shakes his head.

"No it's not because of you," Evan says.

"No you guys deserve some privacy, we all deserve that it's not your fault," Adriel says then I smile at him.

"Thank you," I say.

"Yeah," he says.

"I guess I'll be staying here for the night," I say then Evan smiles.

"But I don't bring any clothes," I shake my head.

"You can borrow mine," Becca says.

"You can also borrow Azura's," Adriel says.

"It's easy I'll ask someone to buy you clothes for tomorrow morning," Evan asks then I smiles.

"Thank you guys," I say then they nodded.

"Anytime Amanda, we'll be there for you if you need us," Becca says then Adriel nodded.

"Evan," his dad suddenly call his name which makes him leaving us three then went to his dad. We look at him then it seems like Evan is explaining the situation to his dad then his dad nodded,

"So we're riding jet skis tomorrow you wanna join us?" Adriel asks then I smile.

"I would love to but I guess I'll be leaving tomorrow right after breakfast, I have an appointment with my mom," I explained.

"Sounds a very serious appointment," Becca says then I smile.

"Yeah she's introducing me to her boyfriend I guess," I say then Becca looks surprised.

"Oh yeah? Wow," Becca says.

"I was so nervous when my dad wanted to introduce his girlfriend, but it went well though don't worry," Becca says then I nodded while Adriel is only stay in silent, looking at his best friend talking.

"Man you worried a lot those day," Adriel says while looking at Becca.

"Well yeah," Becca says.

"Don't worry Amanda it'll be fine," Becca nodded.

We were talking then Evan finally get back to us, "He how was it?" Adriel asks and Evan like always, he looks very calm.