Chapter 45.

I felt his body tense behind mine as his hands wrapped tight around my waist once more. Luchesi was here, in the building sharing the same air as us. I didn't know what to do, I have never been put into a situation like this. I knew Harry's reaction to it all would be upset, which is what I wanted the least considering his behavior this past week.

"Did you see him?" Harry asked sharply hoping the man approaching was just a confused drunk.

"Yes, he's talking to almost every single women down there" the man said, earning a chuckle from Harry.

"Nothing's changed" he said under his breath.

His hands pulled my body out of his lap and soon, his body had towered over mine. The crease in his forehead was prominent considering it only appeared during his more stressful times. His jaw was clenched tight and all I could think of was what will happen when the two brothers meet.

"Stay here please" Harry said roughly, the added stress lacing into his tone.

"I can come with you if you want" I said causing him to shake his head.

"Absolutely not, nope, no fücking way that is happening" he said dismissively. His eyes rolled and his hair was shoved off of his forehead.

"I think I should, you might start stuff with him" I said hoping to persuade him.

"No Arabella! Stop it, you aren't going with me and that's final!" he yelled, gaining the small attention of a few drunken gang members. Of course they wanted to see Harry yelling at a girl. "I don't know why all of the sudden you think you're like my consular. Just because I told you a few things about myself doesn't mean you can magically make me tell you everything" he said harshly causing my heart to sink.

I wanted to think that it was the stress getting to Harry from his brother being here, but something tells me that this was building up for a while. That he was waiting for the perfect timing to drop the truth bomb onto me. I know that I have been snoopy lately, especially now knowing about his art and the things he has, but I can't help it, he's a mysterious man.

"Okay" I said quietly hurt by his harsh words and actions before backing away from him.

"Zayn and Liam, come with me, Louis you're on babysitting duty" Harry instructed pointed to Niall, Sophia, and Me.

"I hate babysitting!" Louis fake whined but opened his arms to let Sophia sit down next to him.

"Deal with it" Harry mumbled looking back at me before leaning into my ear. "If I just as much as see you anywhere near those stairs, you can guarantee an immediate punishment and I can promise you that I am not afraid to spank you in the middle of this club" he threatened in a low, dark whisper.

I nodded my head as quick as I could before pivoting in my shoes and going to sit down next to Louis. I watched the three men walk away from the couches we once all laughed on and towards the staircase. Before descending the stairs, Harry turned around and looked at me with raised eyebrows and intimidating eyes. He isn't messing around.

I wanted to think that Harry would come back up and apologize for what he had said and his actions, but I know there is no way he ever will now. It truly disappointed me, the past week have been the most remarkable change in Harry's behavior. Sure, he snaps every once in a while, but I got him to open up a part of himself that had been tucked away for nobody to see.

His intimidating and rude behavior is back and it is the complete last thing I wanted to see in a time like this, especially considering Luchesi is here in this club. I wonder what they will say to him, or better yet what they will do. The three of them are strong guys and are plenty willing to take out someone with their bare hands.