Chapter 26.

My heart was slamming against my chest as fear of the place began to sink in. Harry was right when he said Savage men would be all over. The crowded parking lot was littered with the men in the same leather jackets as Harry, some dragging women to the car while others were smoking whatever it was they had. As Harry's car rolled through the lot, every man waved, head nodded, or smirked in the direction of the car.

We found a parking spot near the front of the lot before Harry turned off the car. I unbuckled my seat belt and began to go near the door, only to realized it was locked. Looking over at Harry, I watched his door fly open with ease and slam shut with power. Child lock, he child locked my door. I rolled my eyes and soon after did my door swing open and the rush of cold air hit me. I curse myself for not bringing a sweater or something to cover my arms with.

"Child lock, really?" I sarcastically commented making a growl admit from Harry's throat. I shuffled my feet and began to walk away but before I could take another step, Harry's arm shot out and gripped my wrist tightly.

"What did I tell you about that attitude. You won't do too well here with that thing and I am not afraid to punish you in the middle of a goddamn club" Harry growled in my ear, squeezing my arm harshly and bending down to be on my level. "Behave" he said, sending shivers down my spine. With that, he grabbed my small soft hand into his big rough one and led us to the entrance.

As we were walking, all of the men in the parking lot came up to Harry. Many greeted him with a handshake and nod where as others would go for one of those guy hugs. None acknowledged me but I didn't really expect them to anyway. As we came closer to the entrance Harry's grip on my hand tightened like a boa constrictor.

Walking past the line, gasps and whispers were heard at Harry's presence. He confidently walked past the line, with my body lightly trailing behind with the small tug of his hand. Many of the girls standing in line were either drooling over him and his torso in his leather jacket, or scowling at me. If only they knew. Once at the door, the bouncer immediately opened the small red rope and let us in.

The second I stepped in the place the hairs on the back of my neck were raising. Never have I ever been in a club, never mind one that belonged to Savage. Harry pulled my small body up against his muscular one and began to walk through the place. The music was blaring through the speakers and I felt it rattle my entire body. I felt Harry's lips near my ear as he began to talking.

"This is the first floor! This is open for the public!" he shouted. I glanced around to see the entire first floor was overcrowded with people to the point where it was probably a fire hazard. I looked around to see a large bar sitting at the right side of the room. On the other side a large dance floor crowded with people scandalously dressed and dancing and a large DJ with floor to ceiling speakers in the front. "C'mon let's go upstairs" he said leading me away from the second floor and to a stair case.

We began walking up the stairs and reached the top quickly as Harry had tugged me up the entire time. The second floor was quieter than the first, the music was still obnoxiously loud, but it was quieter. I noticed it had been full with Savage men in the leather jackets and half naked women. Harry didn't do a good job hiding his wandering eyes earning an eye roll from me.

As I looked around I noticed the bar up here seemed to have more expensive liquors and pool tables had been placed at the other end. The dance floor up here was smaller but had been just as crowded as the one downstairs. Although up here smelled funny and I didn't even want to know what it was that made the room smell how it does.