Chapter 66.

Harry Styles

"Sir, can we please talk in private. I just want to question you a couple questions about what happened tonight" George said, playing off the act as a 'policeman'.

George had been in Savage for a year now. He was originally a police officer but once we invaded Austria he was one of the many officers that went under the table and became Savage members behind the governments back. It's much easier having police in our gang. It helps us figure out their tactics and what their plans are to 'stop us'. From how George was acting, there must have been non-Savage police officers with him when they showed up.

As I watched Arabella sit in the back of the police car with tears falling down her face, I felt all guilt from the last few hours begin to settle in. I have to explain what happened to George, there is no way I'm going to let my girl suffer by herself in jail for something that is my fault. We both walked down the street and around the corner away from the scene. Once we were safely around the corner, I let my mouth run wild.

"We need to get her the fück out of there!" I yelled, making George's eyes blow out of his head.

"You know her?" he asked, resting his hands on his belt. "I thought she was just some crazy ex"

"No she isn't! She isn't like other girls, she doesn't have tough skin! Those girls will destroy her! She's still 17 she can't survive a moment in jail never mind what she will get for threatening me!" I said nervously running my finger through my hair. Fück.

"Who is she?" George asked making me sigh.

"Fück, she's Seth and Elliot Casper's sister. We took her from America for a plan we have against her brothers" I lied, making his eyes go wide.

"She's a Casper? Holy shït, you need to get her out of there" he said making me nod and raise my eyebrows. "Wait, I thought Niall said the plan was finished and you had gotten what you needed" he said making me scramble for an excuse.

"Well, technically it isn't finalized until they agree" I lied once more making him nod and bit his lip.

Thinking back, I thought of how scared her eyes flashed at me when she felt the gun pressed to her temple. If the police weren't there I would have ripped her away from their dirty arms and blown their brains out with the gun that was resting in my belt. But obviously I couldn't, not now at least, maybe when she isn't looking.

"Well those two bastärds with me already paged the case to the station where it will be put in the system. If we try to sneak her out now, there will be too much suspicion and I think the last thing you need is the government on your back for this" he said making me bit my lip in fury.

"So what the fück are we going to do?" I asked, my nerves already getting the better of me.

"Well, we need to keep your name on the down-low, but at the same time since you were the 'victim' you still have to go to the station for questioning. One of my mates is our detective so he can help make up a story. We may not be able to get her out but we can shorten her time with our advantages" he said as I began tapping my foot impatiently on the ground.

"So there is no way I can keep her out of jail?" I asked making him shrug his shoulders a bit.

"You can, it's risky, but you can. See, since she is a minor she wouldn't be going to prison she would go to juvenile detention. But, you could do one thing, the risky thing, that could probably save her the danger of juvenile detention and get you back to England much faster" he said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked making him look around carefully and leaning towards my ear.

"Plead her insanity"