Chapter 88.

A/N: thought I'd switch it up and let Luchesi have his spotlight, so enjoy this GIF of Luchesi (Alex Pettyfer)

~

I felt my stomach drop as the words left his lips.

I kept replaying his words in my mind, still not believing it. All of the fights that we have gotten into, all of the chaos that has been him and I, all the intimate moments we shared all leads to this. And I can't even move a single muscle. Harry's hand was still at my waist, and the skin his palm was rested on had felt as if it was on fire. What in the world could have possibly made him come out and say that, especially in front of his mom.

Girlfriend. Harry Styles' Girlfriend. I looked at Harry as a small smirk spread across his lips. He knew. He knew all too well what he had just done, and I know for a fact I will make him tell me what is happening right now, later on when we are by ourselves. I looked at his mother who looked at me with confused and furrowed eyebrows. Had she asked me something?

"I'm sorry?" I said, flushing at my behavior.

"I asked how are you, sweetheart? I haven't seen you in such a long time" she said walking in the doorway and towards me. Her hands flew out and embraced me in a hug as I tried my best to hug back, shock still coursing through my body.

"I'm good, I'm good. How are you?" I asked, once our embrace was over.

"I'm very well" she smiled politely walking in further, with her family behind her. I noticed a small girl, being held in the arms of a boy who looked maybe a bit younger than me, making me fight to not coo at the sight. Gemma.

"Mum, let's go right into the kitchen, Luchesi is in there" Harry said, as the group walked into the kitchen leaving Harry and myself to the back. I grabbed his arm a bit to tug him backwards.

"Are we not going to talk about what just happened?" I asked once they were all out of ear shot.

"You're my girlfriend and I would hope I am your boyfriend" he said as if it was nothing.

"This is serious, Harry!" I whined as he smile and kissed my forehead.

"We'll talk after, be good" he said, patting my bum and leading me into the kitchen.

I wanted to talk to him about it immediately but at the same time, I know that it would be rude of me to keep him from his family, which is the only reason why I allowed his sharp dismissal. As we walked into the kitchen, hugs and kisses were being shared between Luchesi and his mother as the small girl that was in the boys arms was now placed into Luchesi's. The girl looked up with wide eyes before a smile took over her entire face.

"Harry and Arabella, I would love to introduce you to my family" Harry's mom said making Harry tense a bit. I placed my hand on the middle of his back and began rubbing small circles with my palm to calm him down.

This was going to be hard for him. All his life, he watched his mom and dad battle it out, in a miserable marriage. He remembers his father and mother being the only two parent figures in his life, and now seeing his mother with another man, could potential lead to inner conflict for him. All I could do was be there for him as he accepted this family... If he accepts this family.

"This is my boyfriend Anthony" she said as his face lit up at the sound of his name.

Anthony reminded me of my father in a way. His face was sharp and rugged, but he had a caring smile on his face and very few wrinkles. His eyes were an icy blue color and dark brown hair had been scattered with a few grey streaks. He was built, similar to Harry, but was shorter by a few inches. He had on a short sleeve navy blue t-shirt and a pair of lighter jeans.