Chapter 95.

HARRY STYLES

"You little devil" I said sitting up from the snow and propping myself back on my arms.

"You started it" she whined, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You started it" I said mocking her accent.

"Don't even go there" she said with a laugh.

I looked up at the girl in my lap and suddenly, things changed, life became clearer, everything seemed to be right. The stress of everything going on right now seemed to fade away like the fall leaves and now it was all put into perspective. Since I was a kid there was always something I craved for, something that I never received growing up and I'm shocked as to how it's taken me so long to realize it.

I wanted love. And the girl sitting in my lap providing me with it.

The snow had fallen into her hair and on her eyelashes in a way that made her look like an angel. Her cheeks were rosy from the cold and her lips were slightly chapped. Her eyes were watering from the harsh winter winds and her cold shaking hands on the back of my neck have never felt more comforting. How could I have lived with her for as many months as I have and not yet told her how I feel?

My hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her close to me while the other came around and cupped the back of her neck. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, more than it's ever have my whole life. A small smile was on her lips as she leaned in thinking it was for a kiss, I brushed past her cheek and let my lips linger near her ear. I felt her body tense the moment I opened my mouth...

"I love you" I softly spoke amongst the wind.

I heard a sharp inhale of breath once the words left my mouth. My chest felt open and free, like a weight had been lifted off of it. Her body pulled back from mine to look me in the eyes. I scanned her face for any signs of disgust or anger but all I could find was utter shock. Her hands were still wrapped around my neck as mine were tightly gripped around her waist.

"W-...W-What?" she stuttered out.

"I love you, Arabella. I have since the moment I kissed you in that bathroom at the club" I admitted as her jaw dropped.

"B-But you... y-you, a-after w-we kissed.." she trailed off. "Y-You did so much to me, w-what about those girls in V-Vienna?" she said making me heart begin to ache.

"I was in denial Ara, no gang member wants to find out they're in love" I said watching her eyes flash too many emotions at once.

"Oh my god" she said pulling her hands away from me and dropping her face into her hands.

This is it. I have to tell her now, if I'm going to go through with everything I need to tell her right now. It's unfair to lay all of this on her at once but I have no other choice. I can't have either of those two brother barging in and putting me on the spot, I can't have that, especially considering I just got her to forgive me for my earlier confession. If she leaves me, then I have no choice but to let her walk.

"It's taken me so long to admit it to myself, but it's taken me even longer to admit it to you..." I said making her sigh and look up at me.

"Harry.." she said quietly.

"...And I know all the stuff I put you through is enough already, but I just I need you to know now..." I said.