Chapter 96.

LUCHESI STYLES

"What do you mean you saw them?" he angrily yelled, slamming his fists on my desk.

"They were at the club! I was getting a drink from the bar on the first floor and when I turned around they were sitting in the corner" I said, running my fingers through my hair.

"How did nobody recognize them? We've been training our men for years on how to find them, how did they not see them?" he asked.

"They were wearing sunglasses and hats and sweatshirts and scarves and all this weird shit. I'll be honest, at first I wasn't completely sure it was them" I said.

"What were you doing there anyway? I thought you didn't like to go Friday nights?" he asked.

"I was meeting up with a friend, I had to cancel on them because of those two fücking asśholes" I growled.

"I'm so fücking pissed, why are they here?" he angrily said tugging his curls.

"I don't know" I answered, rubbing my eyes.

I let my head fall on the back of my office chair, and allowed a groan to escape my lips. This must suck for him, especially considering she just got back from Vienna and they are finally working on a 'relationship', although I never would have thought that Harry would be the boyfriend type of guy. It must suck knowing that she is completely oblivious to a secret so big.

"So this is it? They're here now, they could barge in any day and ruin it all" he said.

"They said they want to pay you a visit, it could be today, tomorrow, next week" i said.

"That means I'm going to have to tell her" he said, massaging his temples.

"You've been holding it off for a while now, the longer you wait, the more lies you tell" I said, trying not to anger him too much.

"I know but I can't just spring something like this on her. I've been meaning to tell her, but things keep coming up and there is no way in fücking hell I'll let those two tell her" he said.

"How many times have I told you to tell her? In all honesty, you brought this upon yourself by keeping it from her" he said making him nearly growl.

"I know" he said quietly.

"Listen Harry I know how you are and I know you do not like confrontation but she needs to know this. She's moving in with you to that new house! She deserves to know what happened" I said.

"I know but I don't want her going back with those two, that would kill me" he said, resting his head in his hands.

"I know this isn't what you want to hear right now, but maybe that's for the better.." I began, watching Harry's head snap up.

"What are you talking about?" he asked lowly, with squinted eyes.

"Harry, you keep so many things from her. It just keeps adding up. Although you hate to admit it, your past is haunting right back up on you, how are you going to explain so much to her without looking like a complete dïck? You did so many twisted fücked up things before you met her, how do you expect her to just accept it all in one shot?" I said.

"I don't know" he said quietly, knowing I was right.

"You may not like the fact that she could leave, but wouldn't you be much happier if she was happy? Even if that means not with out" I asked.

"No" he pouted, like an upset child.

"You're being unreasonable" I said.

"Now you sound like her" he groaned.