Chapter 74.

Harry Styles

"I still don't fücking trust you.." Zayn mumbled, taking a puff of his cigar.

After I told them all about him being back and everything about the twisted lies that had happened in my childhood did the boys finally give up on the 'want to kill him' act. I knew they would never gain his full trust in an instant but at least they weren't trying to kill him.

"I don't really either.." Liam said shoving his gun in the band of his boxers.

"I kind of sensed that getting you guys to trust me again would be a process, which I am fine with..." he said pulling a beer out of the fridge.

"So H, is he in savage now?" Louis asked, pulling out a joint.

"I don't know yet and don't fücking smoke that shït in my house. Arabella's coming back in two days and the last thing I need is for her to think I've been stoned the entire time.." I said as he held his hand up in surrender and pushed the joint back in his pocket.

"You happy she's coming back?" Niall asked, making me nod.

"A nod? That's all your going to say? You've been jacking off non-stop these last few weeks and a nod is all you have to fücking say?" Luchesi asked, looking at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Will you fücking..." I started pushing against his shoulders. Although he is extremely built and has a bit more muscle than me, he is still shorter, which always will out-rank height.

The boys laughed and immediately the sound of smokey lungs had filled the room. It fücking sucks that Arabella isn't here, I miss her more than anything, but hanging out with my boys has to be the highlight of my week. Luchesi has proved himself to be extremely helpful while Arabella is away by cooking and attempting at cleaning, but it will never be the way she did it.

When Ara was here, every morning I would wake up to food already cooked, the downstairs cleaned, and a load of laundry already in. When she first came here, I had given her direct orders to do this and she rebelled. I guess somewhere in between she realized that there was no way she would eat without cooking, I guess after that it just became a routine. Fine by me.

Once she gets back however, I have no idea what Luchesi will do. She basically sleeps in my room, so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to sleep in the abandoned pink room. I can't keep him in the next door in case Ara and I do anything like we done before, the last thing I need is him teasing her about anything. I don't know what to do, first I need Ara to come back to me. Hopefully.

"But, I'm being serious H, is he going to be in Savage?" Louis asked, more firmly this time.

"I don't know, it depends on what happens today.." I said, looking at Luchesi. "...And I don't really think he's in a position to become a gang memeber, never mind a leader"

"What do you mean?" Luchesi asked, looking at me with squinted eyes.

"Mom would be disappointed if you joined Savage.." I said making him sigh.

"That's true..." he said.

It fell silent as all six of us had no idea what to say. Luchesi already knows that I know about Gemma, Anthony, Ethan and Ella. From the stories I heard about them, Luchesi would only be setting a bad example for Ethan. Ethan had apparently look at Luchesi like gold, which I have no fücking idea why, so by him joining it may provoke Ethan to join too. Which I would probably never allow.

"We'll just see what happens when Arabella gets back" I said as they all simultaneously nodded.

"H, this is your gang, not Arabella's, you have to make decisions for it yourself..." Liam said looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"I know but my mind will be a lot more clear, when she it back" I said as they looked at me cautiously but nodded.

We all fell in silence again and continued drinking our beer. I have to stop drinking so much, I'm going to get a beer belly when I'm older if I keep it up. I should also quit smoking but that's one of my main relaxers next to Arabella and I can't quit either of them.

"Harry, I meant to tell you, I was at the club a few nights ago and this crazy bitch was latched onto me the whole night, right. I took her home, we fucked, she blew me then right after she was trying to kiss me and I was like what the fuck, who does that?" Niall said making everyone around him laugh.

It was the dumbest story I have ever heard but I think we all needed the comic relief knowing what was going to happen.

"...then she was trying to tell me that she..." Niall began, but the one sound we were all dreading had rang through the house.

"Fuck" I cursed, running my hands through my hair.

"Let's get this over with..." Liam said, sighing and walking towards the door.  

I took a deep breath while walking towards the door.

"Nobody take out any weapons unless they threaten.." I said, resting my hand on the door handle.

They all nodded and rested their hands on their waistbands just in case. I opened the door and kept my chest puffed out.

"Styles.." the buffer one greeted.

I nodded and let them in as the boys and Luchesi looked at them warily.

"My office is right there, you can sit down in one of the chairs" I said watching their every move as we walked into the office.

 They took two seats on the opposite side of the table we hadn't used in years. I sat down at the head of my table as the boys and Luchesi sat around me.

"Now, how are our favorite Casper brothers?" I asked sinisterly.