Chapter 6.

The picture on the side (or above if you're on mobile) is Harry's house :)

~

Exhaustion. That seemed to be the only thing keeping my body stay put in the uncomfortable blue seat, that I had somehow managed to fall asleep in for most of the plane ride.  My body wasn't accustomed to staying up all night on a plane while being sat next to two kidnappers and possibly murderers. Although all these new feelings and emotions that were foreign to me, nothing could compare to the lost feeling in my heart due to my departure from my family.

Being on the plane helped me think about what was next. What I had to figure out and most importantly, how I was going to get back home. I knew that Seth and Elliot were probably already looking for me, but I knew that for a little while, until they found me, I would have to deal with whatever comes my way. My thoughts were drifting from subject to subject before landing on a certain man that seemed to have an interest in letting filthy men kidnap me.

Harlan.

I wonder what Harlan looked like. Maybe he was tall, considering his dominate behavior I keep being told about. He could be short and making taller men come and get me, but I hardly doubt these two giants next to me would ever take orders from a short man. Maybe he was older and was just looking for a younger girl to show of or he could be a son of an even more powerful man. Although his looks were a great factor in his identity, I knew better then to judge a book by its cover. Take Seth and Elliot for an example.

I grew up with both of them and didn't they had a derogatory bone in their bodies, but here they are as two powerful gang leaders. Physical appearance meant nothing, so why wonder. But, for some reason I couldn't wrap my head around the idea of someone truly wanting to rip another person from their home for their own benefit. Maybe if he knew my brothers and what they were capable of he would allow me to go home. But, those were thin chances that I couldn't risk believing in.

Another thing I can't seem to understand is, why would anybody take family in spite of enemies? Did Seth and Elliot know Harlan or have a past with him? Maybe dad knew him when he was alive. What if Harlan killed my dad? I shook my head ridding myself of the crazy thought, I was getting myself anxious and that was the last thing I needed.

Too many unanswered questions were floating around my mind. Maybe one of my kidnappers could give me answers? It's the least they could do after the traumatic experience I was put in. I turned my body to the taller man on my right. When I looked over, I noticed his body slumped over in his seat and very light snores escaping his mouth. I sighed and looked over at the shorter man who was scrolling through his phone. He looked up when he noticed I was staring and gave me a questioned look.

"What?" he snapped, making my nervousness rise.

"It's just, um I have a few questions about your er... leader?" I asked hopefully making him roll his eyes and put his phone in his pocket.

"Why should I tell you a single thing about Harlan?" he asked. I huffed, if he wanted to be rude, I could be much worse.

"Well, I don't know how to act around him. For all you know I could show up and scream at him in spite of you" I said smirking and raising my eyebrow.