Chapter 34.

When I awoke the next morning, Harry was still asleep on the other side of my bed. I was not too happy that he had decided to join me in my bed, but I was glad that he kept his distance. I got up from the bed and gasped at the pain from my bottom, then at the lack of clothing covering my bottom half.

The first thing I could find around the somewhat cluttered mess of my room was a pair of leggings I had worn the day previously, but I didn't care. I shoved them up my legs and shivered at the pain on my bottom. How long was it supposed to sting like this?

Once my legs were covered I looked back over at Harry to find him in the same position he was in before. I sighed in relief before turning around and placing my hands on my hips. I could either go downstairs and start making breakfast, but the smell would only wake him sooner and all I want right now is some time to myself.

I turned towards the balcony door and opened up the small latch quietly, before stepping outside. The cool air of October hit my face as it refreshed my senses and opened up my airway. I closed the door, but left a crack open to air out my room a bit and try to cool it down.

My elbows were placed on the edge of the railing before letting my head rest in my hands. It was colder today than it had been in the last few weeks, but November had been approaching sooner than I had thought. I would need to get winter clothes soon but there is no way I would ask Harry to take me shopping.

I thought back to the way he acted last night. He was so quiet and cautious for the most part. He chose his words before spiting them out in anger and made sure to listen to every one I said. Last night seemed to hit something in him, maybe it was how I reacted to being spanked.

Then he ended up sleeping in my room, which I completely disapprove of but he did say he basically runs this house. If I were to argue with him he would probably spank me again and the whole cycle would begin. I don't ever want to be spanked again after what Harry had done.

What shocked me the most about tonight was how he crawled into my bed without even checking to see if I was sleeping. If I wasn't tired I would have turned around and yelled at him to get out of my bed, but I was incredibly tired and I didn't feel like starting anything else with him.

Speaking of the devil, the door behind me creaked open and when I turned around he stood in the doorway looking at me. His eyes widened at the cold and I could only imagine the air against his bare chest. He stepped out onto the balcony and shut the door completly.

"You left the door open and the cold got to me" he said walking towards where I was standing and resting his arms in a similar fashion to mine.

"I needed to air it out" I said barely even glancing over at him now that he was next to me.

"Do you mind if I have a cigerette?" he asked pulling out a lighter and a cigarette from his pocket.

"It's not like you have never smoked in front of me" I said making him huff out a chuckle before turning to me.

"Well ma'am, this is your balcony and I wouldn't want to take advantage of your property" he said adding a sarcastic smile before putting the cigarette in between his lips and lighting it up.

"Just like the way you took advantage of my bed?" I asked with a smirk. He laughed out the smoke from his cigarette and shook his head.

"I was hoping I would wake up before you and get out before you realized I was there" he said resting the cigarette between his index and middle finger.

No matter how many times I have seen him smoke, it will never ever get old. The way his red plump lips wrap around the small object before inhaling and exhaling away all his problems. Every time he smokes, the stress seems to leave his body and relax him into a sedated state.

"Why did you come in my bed?" I asked as he brought the cigarette back to his lips.

"The chair was uncomfortable and there is no way I'm sleeping on the floor in my own damn house" he said, each word having its own little puff of smoke following it.

"Please do not come in my bed anymore. I was not properly dressed and it made me feel extremely uncomfortable knowing you were there" I stated letting him know I was not going to allow that anymore.

"I make you uncomfortble?" he asked knowing all to well the answer.

"Very" I replied.

He took another long drag from his cigarette before exhaling into the crisp air. I watched the smoke disintegrate into the air before us and him place his cigarette back between his finger. The cigarette had been right in between the both of us and for a split second, I had the urge to try a drag myself.

I never though smoking was attractive. My father and my brothers smoked all the time and I hated it, the smell and way the smoke would linger around my house. Harry obviously used different one than my brother and father, but for some reason I wanted to try now.

"H-Harry?" I asked quietly becoming nervous and slightly afraid. He looked over at me and studied my expression. His lips curled up into a smirk before he spoke. "C-can I uhm... w-would it be o-okay if" I began.

"You want to try, don't you?" he asked making me nod slowly.

He smirked and shook his head. He turned his body to face mine before wrapping his arm around my waist. My breath hitched and his cold bare chest rested against mine. His cigarette was held in his left hand and my body in his right. He looked down at me before explaining what to do.

"Just inhale, hold it for a second then let it go" he said making me nod.

My fingers lifted up and reached for the cigarette before I realized that he was bringing it to his mouth instead of mine. Okay, maybe he was showing me what to do. He took a smaller drag from the cigarette than his past before lowering the cigarette down. Before I could even reach to grab it, his lips pressed into mine.

I gasped at his kiss, making him breath all the smoke into my mouth and have it go down to my lungs. He pulled back a little to watch as I kept my mouth closed tightly. The smoke had filled my entire chest and was beginning to make me suffocate. What did he say to do?

"Ara, exhale" he said.

I opened my mouth and let all the smoke escape from my lungs. He smirked and closed his eyes as all the smoke had been hitting his face. I began coughing as the smoke was caught up in my lungs. His hand patted my back before I finally gained control of my breathing.

"Did you like it?" he asked with a smile playing on his lips.

"Absolutely not. That stuff hurts and it tastes bad" I said making him laugh out into the air.

His hands tighten around my back and he brought my forehead to his lips to give me a small peck. I gasped slightly making him pull back and realize what he is doing. His hand un-wrapped itself around my waist as his cheeks were tinted red.

He threw the almost finished cigarette over the railing, not even bothering to put it out before doing so. He turned back to look at me with an obviously flustered expression.

"I have to get ready" he mumbled before turning away from the balcony edge, towards the door, and back into my room.

A/N:

oops!

so i have a deal, if this book gets 1k votes by friday night, i will update saturday sunday and monday!

I have 34 chapters an authors note and a prologue to vote on!!

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND VOTE!!!