Chapter 56.

"So he just gave you a phone?" Sophia said, staring at the device sitting in my palm.

"Yeah, he said if I liked it I could keep it, and I obviously love it" I said holding the phone in my hand. A light pink case framed the beautiful gold phone, and protected it in case I dropped it which I was extra careful not to do.

"Wow, you got him wrapped tightly around your finger" she snickered, causing me to shove her lightly and let a chuckle escape my lips.

"Don't" I said rolling my eyes and smiling up at the store we were entering.

This morning was a little rough on Harry considering whatever he had to go and do for 'business' gave him stress. He ran around his friends house, who I just found out is named Damian, all morning while grouchily trying to find his leather jacket. I could practically see the stress resting heavily on his shoulders.

After he left, promising to call and demanding that I answer when he does, did I finally breath and relax from having his tense presence around. Once me and Sophia were out in Milan, all prior thoughts of the man completely left as we explored all the beautiful and expensive stores that were down the Main Street of the beautiful city.

Harry had given me his credit card and basically forced me to buy myself everything that I laid my eyes on. I feel slightly guilty for wasting his money on things that I want, but at the moment, living in this 'rich' life is something I can most definitely get used to.

We had only been in three stores and all I had was a single bag that held an empty box that my phone case had once been presented in. Sophia, on the other hand, had at least four bags all in which were filled with expensive designer clothing.

"How come you aren't buying anything?" she asked walking towards a rack of clothes and browsing through the silk shirts.

"I feel weird using his credit card" I responded, making her look at me with un-amused raised eyebrows.

"Ara, he has enough money to buy Italy, what makes you think he cares if you spend some of his money on things you like" she said running her hands over the pale blue shirt that she pulled out from the rack.

"It feels weird" I shrugged scratching the top of my head. "Like I don't want him to think I am buying pointless things, you know?"

"If you buy things that make you happy, I am sure he will be fine with it. You may not see this but I can tell, your happiness is his" she said with a smirk before moving to the next rack.

"Yeah whatever" I said, laughing a bit.

"I'm serious, that or he wants to be your sugar daddy" she said making me gasp and look around to see if anyone heard what she said. Thank god the music was loud, but that didn't stop the red glowing on my cheeks.

"He is not my sugar daddy" I whispered at her making her shake her head and laugh.

"I'm serious! You guys are what? Ten years apart?" she asked draping another shirt over her arm.

"Seven" I commented back, biting my tongue from laughter.

"Whatever, I can still see it. He gives you the world and in return he gets what in your pants" she snickered making my face go red.

"Sophia!" I said, making a few heads turn our way.

"Oh please, like we didn't know what you guys are up to" she smirked making me sigh.

They knew. Harry must have told him about what happened a week ago, there is no other way that they could find out. It kind of confused me as to why Harry would tell them, but nonetheless it doesn't matter considering its just the boys and Sophia.