Chapter 60.

As the elevator dinged, the steel doors opened up to revel the small reflected chamber. The elevator was elegant and had clean steel metal, caging the entire circumference of it. The floor was the same expensive marble that had been running through the entire building gave the elevator a simple yet intimidating delicate style.

The entire morning all I could think about is what I would see when I walked through the doors of this place. The Italian building was said to be one of the largest Savage offices in Europe next to London's. This was where most of the plans had been made and more importantly this was basically the heart of the gang.

Harry had told me that at this point, Italy was under full control of Savage. Most of the police officers and city officials were all a part of this gang so anything Savage do or say is basically word. At first I didn't believe it, but by judging how some of the scandalously clad women receptionists act each time a Savage man walks by, I can tell that it must be all business over here.

As the 35 button had been pressed, the elevator began to ascend on its cables. Harry ran another had through his thick hair as he began to tap his feet in worry. All morning he had been extremely careful with what he had said and done to everybody around him. When we parking one of his many cars, the woman at the gate was completely shocked when Harry's calm voice had spoken to her. The women who were chatting around the coffee table were practically jaw dropped at seeing Harry walk in so calm.

By the way everybody is tip-toeing around him, I can tell they are used to Harry putting up more of a dilemma when he is here. It makes me slightly nervous to think about what he could have possibly done to these people that made them so nervous to even look at him. In some way I don't want to know, but there could be a possibility I would find out today. Once the doors reopened, the stunning room in front of us was reveled.

The expensive marble had made its reappearance along with matching white walls. The room had been full of expensive Italian leather couches, coffee tables, and plants. The front desk was mahogany wood as the words 'Savage' had been written hind in it large black letters. Doors were all along the sides of the room as people were walking in and out, all seeming to be Savage men. The women walking around were barely dressed and had been carrying alcohol, cigarettes, and probably drugs. I shivered and stepped out of the elevator.

As a group of men walked by, one of the taller men in the group had seemed to linger his eyes a bit too long on me. Harry's hand immediately found its way snaking around my waist and resting just above the curve of my bum. I blushed and looked to see the man widen his eyes and snap his head away from mine. I kept my gaze all around the room watching in awe as the place hustled and bustled.

"We're stopping at my office first so I can grab a few things, then I have a meeting right away" he said pulling me closer to him and towards the far side of the room.

"Will I be attending this meeting?" I asked looking at him slowly.

"Absolutely not" he snapped making me raise an eyebrow.

"So you're leaving me to assume that the things you will be doing during this meeting will cause me to leave" I said with raise eyebrows. He stopped walking and pulled me into his chest.

"Just because there could be a possibility of you leaving, doesn't mean you are allowed to act up. You're still mine no matter where you go and you are still required to follow the rules I have set. Are we clear?" he sneered, digging his fingers sharply into the sides of my hips. I nodded slowly making him tilt his chin up in satisfaction and continue walking with his hand locked around my wrist.

Once we walked past the front desk, where the women looked as if she just saw someone get murdered, we made it to the back of the room where the double doors labeled 'Styles' had been. The other few doors had the other boys named on them but Harry's had been the one in the middle. The key was retrieved from Harry's pocket and shoved into the door, once it was open we both walked in.

The office was just as breath taking as the rest of the building. Sleek white furniture was scattered around the large room as the modern furniture had complimented beautifully with the floors. Harry's desk had been placed in the middle of the room, making the expensive mahogany the center of attention. I walked in further and towards one of the chairs in front of Harry's desk.

"Unbelievable" I muttered shaking my head and leaning against one of the chairs.

"Get comfortable, you will be staying in here for a while" he said, grabbing a folder from one of the desk drawers.

"No I'm coming with you" I fought back making him laugh and shake his head.

"No you aren't. Nope. Not happening" he shook his head.

"Why? Because you know if you'll lose your temper, I'll leave" I said cunningly making him snap his head up.

"Yes" he responded quickly before placing his hands firmly on his desk. "That is actually the exact reason why I do not want you to go to this meeting" he snarled making me want to scream.

"You wouldn't even be in this predicament if you were just honest from the start" I said looking at him cautiously.

"What predicament? There is nothing I have done wrong. I'm trying to shield you from the bad me as much as I can. Shouldn't that be good enough? At least I'm trying to keep you on the decent side of me, I'm trying with everything I have" he said, raising his voice a few octaves.

"I understand that Harry, but it isn't enough" I said making him throw his arms in the air.

"It isn't enough! For who? For you? For me? In all honesty Arabella I have nothing to prove to you at all" he said clenching his jaw.

"If you have nothing to prove to me, then why am I still here. Obviously you don't care what I think of you, so why don't you let me go?" I asked, crossing my arms against my chest. The intensity of the conversation was thickening and all I could think of is him completely losing all control of his temper.

"I never said I don't care what you think of me" he said shaking his head. "And besides, you can't go you are a part of my plan, remember?" he said making me narrow my eyes at him. That was a low-blow even for him.

"If I'm only a part of this plan and there's nothing I can do to leave, then why should it matter if I see what happens in this meeting" I replied making him growl and curl his hands into fists.

"Fine, come with me. I warned you, so don't be all spooked once we get there" he said, grabbing the folder and walking towards me.

I felt happy, happy that for once, once, since I had met the angry man that I had won. These arguments that have been brutal and break me almost every time, I had finally won. But I didn't know, I didn't know that the one meeting that I have ever attended, will turn into my ultimate traumatize.

A/N:

I guess I have some explaining to do.

Sorry for not updating Wednesday and this being so short. I just can't get into it all the sudden like I have tons of ideas and stuff but like right now its like the boring time of the book and its not exciting to write you know? Once it gets to the good stuff it will be fun but right now I'm just not really feeling it.

Thank you for past comments and votes!! Keep it up!