Chapter 69.

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END

Harry Styles

"Find myself?" I asked, looking at her small frame before me.

"Yes, find yourself.." she said as I squinted my eyes at her.

"What does that mean, Ara?" I asked, making her sigh.

"You have a brother, who you once thought was a monster but ended up being your saving grace, who is trying to fix your relationship and get you to love him again. You have a mother who hasn't seen her son in years who probably misses him terribly. I can't hold your hand through that Harry, if I'm there with you while you reconnect with your family, you will only regress and you won't want to spend any time with them at all.." she said making me suck in a harsh breath.

"So, what are you saying?" I asked, running a hand through my hair.

"I'm saying, I want you to go out there and fix things. I want you and Luchesi to start being brothers again. I want you and your mother to have a bond like no other. Harry, I know you say you hate having your family around you, but I know for a fact that if you had at least one parent, it would ground you and keep you stable. You need some stability now more than ever because of how much you lacked in your childhood.." she said softly, making my chest ache.

"But, you're my stability.." I said watching her face drop a little.

"Harry, I'm not.. once whatever you have against my brothers is finalized, you'll want me out" she said making my stomach dropped.

I'll never want you away from me. I can never part from what's mine. Even when you were miles away I still kept you under my lock and key.

"You said if I can prove myself, you will forgive me..." I replied, pushing my demons to the back of my mind.

"I did" she said making me nod.

"Is that what I have to do?" I asked, making her nod but squint her eyes.

"Yes, I want you to be happy" she said making me nod.

I knew that no matter how hard I am going to try to pull her back to England, I can't force her like I had before. It's different now. I'm not as heartless towards her like I used to be and fück if I could drag her back to England I would in a heartbeat, but I know that if I did I would never be able to live with the consequences of her hating me for it. So I kept my tail tucked between my legs, because I would much rather lose this argument than lose her.

"I'll try.." I said making the corner of her lips twitch. I miss her.

"I'm in here for two full weeks. I want you to go back to England by yourself and make things right with your mother and Luchesi. Please do not call me or send me any mail, I mean it Harry, you need to do this on your own" she said making me nod slowly with a sigh.

"And in two weeks?" I asked, pushing for answers.

"If in two weeks, you made things right, I will go back with you and we'll figure it all out then... together" she said making my heart beat faster. Together.

"I'm going to miss you" I said as she nodded.

"I'll miss you too.." she sighed. I walked around the bed and towards her body. I leaned in to kiss her, but I felt the push of her small delicate hand on my chest.

"No, it's too soon, Harry" she said making me nod but feel pressure in my chest begin to build up by the second.

"I'll see you soon" I said walking towards the door. She nodded and let the corners of her lips twitch.