CHAPTER XLVII: Η καρδιά στο μανίκι κάποιου

047- THE HEART ON ONE'S SLEEVE

AHLKRIA

"Let. Her. Go.", my heart pounded in anxiety as Apollo's stern voice thundered harshly with every word as he threw Theo a threatening look.

I felt Theo's grip on my arm tighten as he stared at Apollo with the same intensity before slowly letting go of me. His jaw clenched, backing away and walking towards Kai and Eur's direction.

"Ahlkria, come here. Father requests for your presence.", nagulat ako nang bigla nalang akong hinila ni Apollo palapit sa kanya at palayo sa iba na kaagad namang napaatras nang dumaan kami. My brows furrowed at his words.

"And my penalty---", he stopped in his tracks kasabay nang paglingon niya sakin.

"We'll be discussing the terms of your offense in due course.", he stated with a tone of finality before turning his gaze to the goddess Eunomia.

"I will now be taking my leave with the daughter of Hecate. She'll return soon.", he informed the goddess Eunomia who only nodded before a flash of blinding bright light suddenly came out of nowhere, enveloping my line of sight kaya napatakip ako ng mata sa lakas ng ilaw nito.

Ramdam ko ang pagtahimik ng paligid kaya unti-unti kong iminulat ang mga mata ko as my eyeballs almost fell down the floor in shock and bewilderment. My mouth gaped in awe as I scanned the scenery of the place...

The ethereal and timeless beauty of the massive structures that encompassed my vision was enough to send shivers down my spine.

Mist-like gossamer clouds scattered around the white and golden marble floors as grand and intricate Greek corinthian columns extended for almost eighty feet from the base towards the picturesque ceiling filled with kaleidoscopic images that I never thought I'd even lay my eyes on.

The crystal-like windows with thick, golden frames engraved with symmetrical Greek symbols settled left and right across the extensive halls as torches and lamps of burning gold embers illuminated every corner of the background.

Halos makalimutan ko pang huminga dahil sa sobrang pagkamangha sa mga nakikita ko ngayon. Muntik pa ngang mawala sa isipan kong kasama ko nga pala ngayon si---

"Did you find Olympus to your liking, vasílissa mou?", I froze while wandering deep in my thoughts by the moment I heard Apollo's honeyed tone behind me as I felt his gentle touch on my shoulder.

"I... I never thought that I'd get to see a place as magnificent as this during this lifetime.", I commented as I heard him chuckle behind me. Maya-maya pa ay dahan-dahan niya akong pinaharap sa kanya as our eyes met.

By that moment, I knew that there was so much more to those pair of bright golden eyes of his. His eyes screamed with mystery and caution that made me uncomfortable.

His appearance changed as he stood infront of me in his full Olympian god form. He only wore a white, regal Greek himation filled with golden outlines that covered most of his lower body, leaving half of his upper body exposed with ancient Greek symbols---tattoos that glowed against his bronze-colored, sun-kissed skin. His long, golden-blond hair fell behind his shoulders with a laurel wreath crown residing on top of his head that made him look intimidatingly attractive.

So this is why he was recognized as the most beautiful Greek god in the myths, being also the most Greek of all the gods in the pantheon.

"You'll get used to all of this soon enough. After-all, this will be your home, vasílissa mou.", he declared as I slowly backed away from him while shaking my head.