CHAPTER XIX: Με τους θεούς

Before everything else, I'd like to share the picture on the media section which was made by my little sister. The Dark side of Ahlkria. Jem, thank you so much! I really love it, ang ganda!

And another thing, I would like to say thank you to everyone who's currently wasting their precious time in reading this story. I deeply apologize if it's not worth it. I'm still new to this Greek mythology inspired fantasy story, thingy. Medyo mahirap hahaha. Anyways, thank you so much for enduring this story! I really appreciate it. Se agapo <3

-Soul_of_Anubis

_______________________________________

019- WITH THE GODS

ARCHSEV

We saw how the new guy shook his hands with Kria. I remembered how the goddess Eunomia introduced him to us, the same day that Myra, one of the oracles of the god Apollo officially delivered the second piece of the broken prophecy to the entire academy.

"Semideuses from class Primarius, you will be having yet another addition to your class. A new arrival to the academy.", all of us remained silent when the goddess Eunomia suddenly appeared infront of us during our Incantations class. It was only two days ago that Kria and Theo had disappeared. At hindi manlang kami pinayagan na hanapin sila.

Nakatitig lang kaming lahat sa lalaking pumasok sa training hall. He's taller than me and the other guys in the class. For a minute there, I thought I recognized him as---

"Pleased to meet you guys. I'm Kiran. Son of Zeus.", our eyes widened at nagkatinginan kaming lahat nang magpakilala siya. Mas lalo akong naguluhan. Will he also partake in the second piece of the prophecy? Another semideus child of the god Zeus other than Theo?

Sa araw ding iyon, mas lalong nagalit yung mga nasa class Medialis at class Neophytos sa aming lahat na kasama sa class Primarius, especially kay Kria. They claimed that we were just protecting a monster concealed in our school. We were protecting her. And that I wasn't doing my job right as the new Polemarchos of the academy.

"Sev, you should ask Theo about him. Baka kilala niya.", Pen caught my attention when she suddenly spoke beside me, referring to Kiran. Tumango lang ako sa kanya at tsaka binalingan yung tatlo doon sa kabilang bahagi ng kinatatayuan namin. I saw how Kai, Eur, and Theo were staring intently at the new guy na kinakausap ngayon si Kria. Nilapitan ko silang tatlo.

"Theo, by any chance, kilala mo yung bagong salta? He arrived here nung mga nakaraang araw after you and Kria went missing. Kagaya mo, he's also a son of god Zeus.", bungad ko sa kanya. He turned his gaze towards me as he hesitated for a moment before walking away with Kai and Eur.

"Never seen him before.", may diing sambit nito bago sila tuluyan nang pumunta para maupo dun sa roundtable sa gitna ng Bibliotheca.

Napailing nalang ako bago naglakad palapit kina Aeo at Rios na kausap ngayon sina Niles at Yander. I immediately narrowed my eyes at the son of Eris as I approached them.

"One wrong move son of Eris, and I swear to the river Styx, you'll regret it.", I warned him in a dark and meaningful tone. He boredly gazed at us.

"Tsk. The lot of you sure like to threaten people huh?", he mocked with a smug look on his face. Tinapik naman siya ni Niles sa balikat as he immediately sneered at him. Niles turned to us.

"Don't worry, he'll keep his word.", he assured. Si Rios naman ang sumagot dito.

"He better. We don't tolerate traitors.", Rios said in a powerful tone. Nagkausap na din sila ni Niles nung isang araw na magkasundo, for the sake of Prim. Nilingon lang ni Niles si Yander as if glaring at him. The dude just mockingly laughed at us bago sila umalis ni Niles at naglakad din pabalik dun sa roundtable.