Academia de Semideus Official Terminologies

Amazonian Square
- a plaza at the center of the Amazonian Village in Lycia where the Amazons usually conduct their festivities after successful hunts of victories over games and wars.

Amazonian Warzone
- a wide-ranging field located on the Amazonian Village where the all-female Greek warriors mostly execute their battle trainings and commence their Amazonian Wargames in honor of the god of war, Ares.

Andronika
- the 876th ruler of Lycia, daughter of the god Ares and current queen of the Amazons.

Anielka
- the only child of the current queen of the Amazons, Andronika.

Archer Field
-a wide open area found in Lycia where the Amazons train their young to harness the bow and arrow.

Chthonic Hybrids
- mythical creatures that dwell in the underworld who were believed to serve the chthonic deities and mostly took the form of large dogs and wolves with supernatural abilities.

Elexis
- one of the descendants of the god of war, Ares and head huntress of the current queen of the amazons.

Eleya
- daughter of the head huntress of the Amazonian tribe.

Emblem of War
- a sacred image of two crossed swords believed to be one of the greatest ancient symbols of the war-god Ares which depicted a dark omen of battle, bloodshed, and death.

Fields of Eternal Punishment
- the sacred fields of the afterlife located in the Underworld where the souls of the dead are tormented and scorched under the unforgiving Flames of Hades and Quietus.

King Maximus XVI
- the first king of Delos and one of the most loyal followers of the god Apollo whom he entrusted the most famous Greek hero, Heracles' Cord of Lightning to, which was then passed down by generation to generation among his biological lineage.

Quotidian Hunt
- a daily hunt conducted by the Amazons for creatures around their territory which also serves as some sort of an initiation for welcoming a new possible member of their tribe.

Sacred Weapon
- the indestructible weapon of the gods forged out of the sacred unyielding Olympian Steel straight from the forges of Mount Etna by the god of fire, Hephaestus himself.

Sands of Chronos
- also known as the 'sands of time' itself stored inside an ancient hourglass owned by the primordial god of time himself, Chronos, that had the ability to put an end to the flow of time once it is released throughout the mortal realm.

Stavros Vitalis
- one of the most loyal priests of the god Apollo in the Apollonian Temple at the Island of Delos whom he entrusted the Greek hero Perseus' Cord of Lightning to, as it was passed down by generation to generation after his death.

Temple of Ares
- a temple located on the northern parts of the Amazonian village where a huge stone sculpture of the Olympian god, Ares stood in the land of Lycia where the Amazons pay homage and offer gifts to their deity, the god of war for luck and victory over their battles.

Temple of Time
- also known as the 'temple of Chronos' where his ancient sarcophagus is buried and located according to the myths.

The Cords of Lightning
- the seven string-like pieces that broke from one of the king of the gods, Zeus' priced thunderbolts that can amplify an extreme amount of thunder and lightning which was later then distributed to seven of his favored immortal and mortal offsprings, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Dionysus, Persephone, Perseus, and Heracles.

The Ekleipsis
- a sacred temple in the Isles of Delos located at the summit of Mount Cynthus which was built by the Delians in honor of the twins and patron deities of Delos, the god Apollo of the sun and the goddess Artemis of the moon.

The Moontides
- a deadly deep trench with pitch black waters located on a certain part of the Island of Aeaea where the goddess Circe lived, believed to be an abode of various sea monsters who were spawns of the goddess Ceto.

The Oath of Styx
- an unbreakable vow made in honor of the deity and river that forms the boundary between Earth and the Underworld, Styx.

The Olympian Tournament
- an annual tournament held in Academia De Semideus with regards to the celebration of the Vernal Equinox occuring every 21st day of March, in honor of the goddess Thallo of the springtime.

_______________________________________

Note:

The terms mentioned in this part of the story are made by the author and not part of any actual Greek Mythology facts. Thank you! :)

-Soul_of_Anubis