Academia de Semideus Official Terminologies

Altair Rigellius Deverian
- one of the Roman semideuses that aided the Epsilon Team with their quest to find the hidden artifact in the Labyrinth of Crete; the son of Mars Ultor of rage, passion, destruction, war, and bloodshed.

Claude Alexandrienne Valerius Oxenstierna af Södermöre
- an immortal son of the Roman god Neptune and the Roman goddess Minerva who was the praetor of the 116th Legion of Modern Rome, Olympia, that aided the Beta Team in their quest to find the hidden artifact in Nemea, Greece.

Legio CXVI: Olympia
- the one-hundred and sixteenth legion of Modern Rome that provided aid to the Greek semideuses for the fulfillment of the second piece of the broken prophecy.

Magnus
- a Roman centaur and descendant of Chiron who accompanied Claude in aiding the Beta Team with their quest to acquire the hidden artifact at Nemea, Greece.

Modern Rome
- the mysterious home of the current Roman Legion formed by the new generation of Roman semideuses and descendants of the Roman pantheon.

Mystica Zerafina Antonia Servius
- a daughter of the Roman goddess Juno, one of the capitoline triad and the Praefectus Castrorum of the 116th legion of Modern Rome, Olympia that aided Archsev at the academy for the fulfillment of the second piece of the broken prophecy.

Pyriads
- are fire nymphs that live in volcanic magma chambers.

The Essence of Aphrodite
- the mark of the Greek goddess of love and beauty, Aphrodite which is symbolistic for femininity, power, and superiority which allows the possessor to make anyone around their domain's range follow their will.

The Sepulchre of Chronos
- the ancient tomb of the primordial god and personification of time himself, Chronos, located on the fourth hidden Pyramid of Giza in Egypt.

The Sands of Time
- the golden sands contained inside the deity, Chronos' ancient hourglass which holds the power to manipulate the flow of time itself all-over the mortal realm.

THE SIX ANCIENT ARTIFACTS THAT FORM THE SHIELD OF AEGIS:

Delphi: The Disc of Zeus (for foundation)

Nemea: The Nemean Lion's Hide (for protection)

Crete: The Head of Medusa (for repulsion)

Aeaea: The Divine Stones of Olympus (for amplification)

Delos: The Cord of Lightning (for intimidation)

Etna: The Blood of Hephaestus (for construction)

_______________________________________

Note:

The terms mentioned in this part of the story are made by the author and not part of any actual Greek Mythology facts. Thank you! :)

-Soul_of_Anubis