CHAPTER LXI: Από αμνημονεύτων χρόνων

061- SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL

PRIMORDIA

Halos isang buwan na ang nakalipas simula nung matalo si Typhon. A month... after Theoddeus died.

"H-How is she?", salubong ko kina Clea at Eureca while referring to Kria. Kakagaling lang nila sa House of Hecate when they arrived here in the lecture hall for our class.

"Walang pinagbago. Eversince she woke up and found out about---", hindi mabanggit-banggit ni Clea ang pangalan ni Theo nang malakas because the Class Primarius swore not to mention his name again until Kria recovers. Yet, still no progress huh?

"We can't blame her. Maging ako ay hindi parin makapaniwala hanggang ngayon.", I declared with a heavy heart as I saw how the other girls in the Class Primarius simultaneously lowered their heads to pay respects.

Eversince the fall of Typhon, the atmosphere surrounding the Class Primarius became darker... gloomier. All because we lost another comrade in battle, yet again.

"Ilang araw naring hindi pumapasok si Sev sa mga klase natin dahil ayaw niyang iwan si Kria mag-isa dun sa House of Hecate. He said that she's been constantly having nightmares so he had to watch and wake her up in the middle of the night to console her. Kria's been skipping her meals too.", Eureca informed kaya mas lalong nanikip ang dibdib namin sa narinig.

She's been crying non-stop eversince that day. I can't even imagine the amount of pain she's holding inside of her right now.

Alam naming ganito ang mangyayari nung araw palang na sinabi ni Theo sa'min ang balak niyang gawin laban kay Typhon. I thought that he was being selfish at first, but I eventually realized na kahit sa mga huling desisyon niya nung mga oras na iyon ay kapakanan parin ni Kria yung iniisip niya.

And then there's the third prophecy.

I hate to admit it... But whatever happened to Theoddeus was already carved by the Moirai's hands. There was no stopping it either way. In fact, he was actually the one who saved us all from a more dreadful fate kung nagkataong nasuway nga ni Kria yung prophecy nung mga oras na iyon... by taking Theo's place.

Maraming nangyari nung araw na iyon sa Russia. The Gateway to Tartarus was already closed nang makarating kami ng ibang Class Primarius sa kinaroroonan nina Kai, Eur, Evangelos, at Kria.

When we arrived at their location, naabutan nalang namin na karga-karga na ni Kai si Kria na walang malay. The other guys said that she lost her consciousness from exhaustion and drainage of life-force due to the over usage of her attributes during the fight.

Kai told us that Kria and Theo were the ones who fended off Typhon's powerful attacks for the meantime while the god Zeus was busy escalating the weapon made out of lightning which we saw above the skies nung mga oras na nakikipaglaban parin kami nina Sev at nung iba sa kabilang bahagi nang perimeters.

When Sev asked Kai that time where Theo was, nanlamig ang buong katawan namin sa gulat dahil sa isinagot niya sa'min.

"Theoddeus is... gone. He's not coming back. Ever."

Those were the exact words that came out of Kai's mouth bago niya iniwas yung tingin sa'min as he gritted his teeth.

The truth is, kahit hindi man inamin at ipinakita sa'min nina Kai at Eur nung mga panahong iyon, alam kong sobrang nasaktan din sila sa nangyari sa pinsan nila.

Despite all of that, another thing that shocked us the most was when we saw how Claude cried while kneeling on the ground where Typhon and Theo vanished along with the gateway.