The Greek Deities Mentioned in the Previous Chapters

Achlys
- is the goddess of misery and sadness in Greek mythology. In Homer, achlys is the mist which fogs or blinds mortal eyes.

Eos
- the personification of the dawn. She was the daughter of the Titan Hyperion and the Titaness Theia and sister of Helios, the sun god, and Selene, the moon goddess.

Helios
- the Titan god of the sun, a guardian of oaths, and the god of sight. He drove a chariot daily from east to west across the sky and sailed around the northerly stream of Ocean each night in a huge cup.

Hypnos
- the personification of sleep. Hypnos was the son of Nyx (Night) and the twin brother of Thanatos (Death).

Nerites
- a minor sea deity, the son of "Old Man of the Sea" Nereus and the Oceanid Doris and brother of the fifty Nereids. He was depicted as a handsome, young sea-god who was transformed into a shellfish by the gods.

Peneus
- was a Thessalian river god, one of the three thousand Rivers (Potamoi), a child of Oceanus and Tethys.

Tartarus
- both a primordial deity that existed before the Olympians, as well as a name to describe a region of the Underworld.

-The Erotes-

Anteros
- the ancient Greek god of requited love and also the punisher of those who scorn love and the advances of others, or the avenger of unrequited love.

Eros
- the Greek god of love, or more precisely, passionate and physical desire. In some stories he first appears as a primordial god, born from Chaos and in others he is the son of Aphrodite with either Ares or Hermes.

Hedylogos
- the god of sweet-talk, flattery, and sex.

Hermaphroditus
- a child of Aphrodite and Hermes who was born partly male, partly female. He is the ancient Greek god of hermaphrodites and of effeminates.

Himeros
- whose name means "uncontrollable desire" is the personification of lust and sexual desire; son of Aphrodite and Ares.

Pothos
- the god of sexual longing, yearning and desire. Late classical writers describe him as a son of Zephyrus (the west wind) and Iris (the rainbow) representing the variegated passions of love.

_______________________________________

Sources:

https://www.theoi.com/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

https://www.britannica.com/

https://www.greekmythology.com/