AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!!

______________________________________

Genres: Fantasy-Romance, Adventure, Mystery, Historical, Magical Realism

Language: English- Tagalog

______________________________________

MUST READ THIS WARNING!

Note:

This story is not yet revised and edited by the author so expect a lot of typographical errors, misspelled words, and grammar inconsistencies on chapters that I may have failed to notice since it comes from my raw and unedited drafts. Still, if you can bear with them, then I am much grateful for your utmost consideration. I swear I'll edit this immediately once I finish writing it :<

This work is inspired from the different characters, places, and stories in Greek Mythology so anticipate that you will be learning more about them as the plot advances. Be warned that this may be a bit confusing to other readers who lack background and knowledge about the flummoxing list of Greek deities in the myths but fear not, for I will put guides and infos in some chapters or updates which may help enlighten you. Some of the information written in the story are based on actual Greek Mythology facts and some of them are products of the author's imagination.

Just to clear things out, as most of us already know, there are different versions of the Greek myths such as the Theogony, Metamorphoses, Aeneid, Iliad, and the Odyssey; to name a few. As for the various writers of the different stories in Greek Mythology, there are Homer, Hesiod, Pindar, Ovid, Apuleius, Virgil, Apollodorus, Apollonius, Statius and many more, who had their own versions of each myth. Thankfully, I was able to put together pieces of information based on the different versions of the myths and managed to apply it in the story.

I'm also an avid fan of the famous American author of the Percy Jackson Series, The Heroes of Olympus Series, and The Trials of Apollo Series, Mr. Rick Riordan and I really idolize him for his inspiring masterpieces related to Greek Mythology and of course, his other works focusing on Egyptian Mythology: The Kane Chronicles, and Norse Mythology: Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard.

Reading his works inspired me to write this and it is also my first time creating a story related to the very confusing world of Greek Mythology, which is really challenging and difficult so please expect my amateur writing skills on this one.

I also won't recommend perfectionists to read this. I apologize. I'm still in the process of learning how to write so might as well give you a friendly notice that my writing skills are very mediocre and lame, LOL no need for further comparisons. Hehe. But I'll try my best to improve and hopefully polish my writing skills the next time! Feel free to ask questions :)

Furthermore, I dedicate this work to my little sister, my soul sister, and two of my bestfriends who's very fond of Greek Mythology. They were the ones who encouraged and inspired me to write and continue this story despite of the struggles that I had with the plot, lol. This is for you guys!

Anyways, it's an honor to have the presence of my fellow Filipino semideuses (demigods) here in Academia de Semideus.

If ever some readers find to dislike or feel offended by the story then I suggest to just drop it right away if it's not your cup of tea. However, if you somehow find this story intriguing then be my guest and please continue...

Feel free to judge and drop comments, but you should at least consider the word respect and know your limitations. Thus, always put into mind that constructive criticism is different from destructive criticism. Thank you, and may the gods of Olympus guide you on your journey :)

- Soul_of_Anubis